Research Project Ideas ??? Vol: I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO BEGIN!

Hi everyone.

So as the title says I have to do a research project and presentation for my business classes.

It can be on anything I'm interested in. Problem is I'm interested in a ton of stuff, but don't know if its necessarily research project worthy.

I'm thinking of doing something on the transition from marijuana in the beginning to now and how views have changed/ science has changed.

Figured I'd come here to try and generate some other ideas. I feel like I can really start rolling once I establish my topic.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I'm also thinking of doing the Evolution of the Sneaker game. A little more politically correct. From just being a basic shoe to wear on the court to $2000 jump offs.

At least in my presentation I can show some kicks. Can't really do that with pot :lol:

Last edited:
Do a project on the effects of "hype" in the market place. You can use nike and it's various limited release products, the apple brand, selling and buying on the Street, etc.

Last edited:
Do a project on the effects of "hype" in the market place. You can use nike and it's various limited release products, the apple brand, selling and buying on the Street, etc.

thats a hell of an idea too. thanks repped.

I can still do a whole page or two on just the sneaker game. Being able to incorporate other products is a nice addition.

How bout researching prices of materials for the shoe, price to make it, how much to market it, how they figured out pricing, how much shoes they produce, r&d costs.

The behind the scenes of the sneaker market.

Certain human beings were able to make wishes at one point.
Da vinci
Einstein
Kings
Ghenges khan
mayan kings
Roman emperors etc.

It wasnt until world war 2 wen hitler made a terrible wish
And someone then wished humans did not have the ability anymore.

Whatever you do stay away from marijuana. Teachers across the world get bombarded with that topic on the daily day in and day out.

do one on crack and how much more potent it's gotten in recent years. Make sure to smoke some in class and supply samples for everybody.

Thanks again for the ideas. I think I'm going to to stick with sneakers in general only because I can limit my research to one topic and go from there.

I'm just trying to formulate a working thesis now on it.

I'm thinking something a long the lines of
"When and why did sneakers go from something that was a standard tool to something that can be considered a piece of art?"

or more of a statement..

"Sneakers have evolved from being a standard tool to being rare pieces of highly expensive art."

Give a history of sneakers in general, go into the converse, keds, PF flyer era, then obviously into the modern era, then into the current state of mass hype/$$.

Make sure you mention the yeezys

of course I will. Kinda how I thought of doing my paper on this in the first place looking at the Red October thirst. :lol:

My main problem I'm facing right now is coming up with the actual argument.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom