Reseller hate thread

Dont hate on resellers na mataas mag presyo, wag mo na lang ipatronize.
Wala ka rin naman mapapala kung mataas presyo nila e :tongue:

I got my CG from a reseller then I said to myself never again... Its either srp, lower than srp or pass... Not patronizing these resellers is the least thing i could do...
Team SRP all the way - where do i sign up?

my opinion: resellers are part of what makes sneaker-hunting a hobby.  we don't need to buy from them but if the want really can't be held back, then one is forced into buying above MSRP by patronizing resellers.

i've tried to buy MSRP as much as possible but if I had no choice and I really wanted something: pay the price.

case in point: oakley romeo Michael Jordan edition - had this, got stolen by house maid, needed closure... had to pay way premium price for it.  Same sa shoes.  sometimes to get that something, resellers are the only solution.

supply and demand.. thats how the market works.. it's us consumers that dictate prices and you cant expect retail all the time.. if you want to buy at SRP you have to work on it.. SRP is always possible.. hunt online, do your reserach and having good connections wont hurt either.. it will be absolutely crazy if someone sells Air MAGs, yeezy's, Bin/premios, Db's and certain QS pairs for retail.. +1k to 2k will be damn near impossible to find.. because these certain sneakers are hyped, so pricing a premium will be understandable.. just my 2 cents on the issue.. merry christmas NT!

I was just kidding about the SRP movement. Now there actually is one! check the FB page.
It's kind of a good thing really. Bringing the game back where it's supposed to be.

Almost everybody is a re-seller nowadays.. 
grin.gif

actually, nagtataka din ako.. pag ako bumibili ng shoes o pag pumipila sa mga QS releases, naka nike slippers lang ako. e may nakita pa nga ako na pumila sa BHS naka nike elite socks pa. ano un? maglalaro ng basketball? hehehe! Team SRP sa NT FB page actually works. kaso may bago naman nauso, 'selling for a friend' na. hahaha! 'this is not mine, pinapabenta lang...'

some of you are maybe pissed off because you didn't got the shoe while those resellers got them, but knowing their tactics, you did not put extra effort to be the first one to get them...
if you are that enthuastic enough on your hobby then do something about it instead of talksh*tting that resellers should not allowed to buy those exclusive shoes.

no haters though, re-selling is not illegal by the way..

Originally Posted by oninxz

some of you are maybe pissed off because you didn't got the shoe while those resellers got them, but knowing their tactics, you did not put extra effort to be the first one to get them...
if you are that enthuastic enough on your hobby then do something about it instead of talksh*tting that resellers should not allowed to buy those exclusive shoes.

You one of them re-sellers i'm talkin' about son? it's like i hit a nerve with you. back read, look up what i said first, i got no problems with RESELLERS, i got problems with HYPEBEAST...
30t6p3b.gif

easy there....
this thread for me is really about blowing off some steam. of course lots of collectors hate the fact that resellers got a bigger piece of the pie.

as for extra effort, don't be so quick to say that because a LOT of people went out of their busy schedules to try and buy those shoes. but sadly it was all in vain. nobody goes home smiling after waiting in line for hours and not getting what they came there for. kinda like being stood up by a chick

reselling isn't illegal. it's their rep and ethics on how they get the shoes that's in question

its ok, with the way these hypebeasts are doin their mini reselling before they know it they would instead be loosing money with the way they are doin things...its been what almost a week and some of these mini resellers havent even sold a pair. wait till they ask their friends to sell their pairs for SRP or even below srp before feb 18 and again get the jordan IV WCs to resell. when feb comes im sure they would have a hard time thinkning what to get and resell hehe imagine asg pairs, bhm shoes, jordan ivs, etc etc!!!

the resellers that get their stocks from abroad are ok since we dont get some of their stuff here or they give hope to those that missed out on a local release...

if we could help it dont buy from those small time resellers. they would be pressured to sell their pairs for retail if no one buys from them...

What's awful IMO is that most resellers get their stocks abroad and yet they still "hoard" the local releases.

Originally Posted by PsychoPac

You one of them re-sellers i'm talkin' about son? it's like i hit a nerve with you. back read, look up what i said first, i got no problems with RESELLERS, i got problems with HYPEBEAST...
30t6p3b.gif
Nope, im not even on to re-selling, but i bought my Grinch from a re-seller though it cost me additional 1k, I think it's fair enough instead of me leaving my work and went to NP/Titan staying overnight just for a shoe that I will stepping-on every game. sorry if i hit you're nerve, I didn't mean to offend somebody.
pimp.gif

as a sneakerhead or enthusiast, i agree..there is no problem with reselling..the only problem is the management of these Nike Stores, who allow these people to cut the line or getting the shoes without camping out..my suggestion, NIKE Philippines should make a unified system in all NIKE Stores in PI on release dates..one thing i can think of, camp out..im currently here in Toronto..Reseller and collectors alike camped out just to get their pair..i have no problem resellers selling their kicks expensive if they endure all the camp out just to get their pair..not like "palakasan" system then they sell their merchandise way expensive..at least they make extra effort in purchasing their pair at retail stores before they can sell it on rape prices..

seems like a reseller or two is rippin wL because of some Janoski re-releases, where he most probably got his stocks in the first place anyways.

Originally Posted by ML500

easy there....
this thread for me is really about blowing off some steam. of course lots of collectors hate the fact that resellers got a bigger piece of the pie.

as for extra effort, don't be so quick to say that because a LOT of people went out of their busy schedules to try and buy those shoes. but sadly it was all in vain. nobody goes home smiling after waiting in line for hours and not getting what they came there for. kinda like being stood up by a chick

reselling isn't illegal. it's their rep and ethics on how they get the shoes that's in question
this.. 

Back
Top Bottom