Resellers Exposed! Their Point Of View

It's a hustle. Everybody hates re-sellers but there's re-sellers in every industry. Simple supply and demand.

Croatianstyle is the only real reseller. These other dudes are just frauds.

And :lol: if resellers make you feel any type of way. It's not that serious.

From what I see between south jersey, Philly, and nt Shoe FB pages, resellers eat, even the ones that don't hustle as much as these dudes. U got mad young bols tryin to buy shoes, my timeline flooded wit sneaks, I gotta get off them jawns cuz I can't even see what friends write anymore :lol: or some ppl just off beaters... Ether way it takes money too make money. Good read I guess, I still won't pay more than what the shoes cost.

Resellers try to make it seem as if they are a convenience to you, when in reality they are the reason releases are limited. You may be in a raffle for a size 13 sneakers with other 40 people, not knowing 20-25 of those people are placeholders for the same reseller that is selling to you for a "convenience."

Not reading. These dudes would be better off learning how to code or trade stocks with the time they dedicate to reselling for pennies.

No resellers means a lot my grails aren't possible. Hate those who demand the shoe so much... not the resellers. Resellers only exist because of a demand. Thats the same logic for all business. You can't operate with no demand for a product or service.

Yawppppp
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
. Bring grandmama too
pimp.gif
LMAO

" I know they can’t get rid of their pairs, and they will sell them to me at retail or below to get rid of them."

If other dudes can't get rid of the shoes, they really think they can do better? Not to mention, I'm sure there are a ******** of ppl willing to just just retail

Dead @ taking 50 ppl to grab raffle tickets? Aren't those all fixed? And their friends really got nothing else better to do?

2000 for a bad week, though? I doubt they're pulling 100k/year selling sneakers to a bunch of *******s
It just disappointmented me more than it upset me

But part of the reason the demand is high, is because they are taking any the supply (i.e. online w/ bots, rigged raffles, under the counter deals or multiple friends buying)

I don't see why y'all don't just duff these chumps at craigslist/FB meetups & drop retail on their chests,

I used to get event tickets at face by merely suggesting the scalper would be better off taking my offer of face vs my offer of nothing.

Saves on convenience fees!

I was, but with the new captcha system, Nike is at least making an effort to combat them
Nike isn't combating anything. They just want to make it appear that way.

Croatianstyle is the only real reseller. These other dudes are just frauds.

And :lol: if resellers make you feel any type of way. It's not that serious.
:lol: Dre is definitely doing it. Dude was real cool on here. I remember when he bought the whole stock of Acorn AF1s from outlets and sold them to the members on here at face value. Hooked me up on a pair when I was in high school and cash flow was not as strong.

I have no idea why kids get so worked up about this. If you don't want to pay the market's value, then simply don't buy. I also don't know why kids would pay atrocious amounts for limited edition Nikes/Jordans, which are poorly made sneakers. Coming from the generation where everything eventually goes on sale, I would never pay $1k+ for any Yeezys or Foamposites.

When I see a re seller thread dudes be getting aggie like someone just came through kicked you in the nuts, slept with every female in your family ate your food and murdered your dog lol

The feels are hilarious

I'm too old to be worried about what the next man is doing
Let alone worried about somebody reselling tennis shoes

Back
Top Bottom