Restorations

Does anyone do restorations in the Bay Area?  Around the Oakland/Alameda area.  I'm looking to get my Tiffs decreased, whitened, and repainted and I was wondering if anyone did that.

Look up Tragik Kicks on Instagram under @Tragik1993 or on twitter under tragikkick. I think he stays in Oakland or somewhere in the east bay. A lot of helpful tips in the sneaker care/maintenance thread for decreasing and repainting if you want to give it a shot yourself

Look up Tragik Kicks on Instagram under @Tragik1993 or on twitter under tragikkick. I think he stays in Oakland or somewhere in the east bay. A lot of helpful tips in the sneaker care/maintenance thread for decreasing and repainting if you want to give it a shot yourself
Do you think you could link me? I don't *** with ig or twitter.

I'm too scared to paint the shoes myself haha!

Good work but I always find satisfaction in learning how to do some of the simpler things myself.  I think I would try the decreasing and the whitening and leave the repainting up to them.

Emailed tragik kicks but his response back was that he is all booked up for awhile.  Have a few pairs of J's  I would love to get restored if anyone finds a person or buisness that does this in the area please post.

Where is Tragik Kicks from? Does he have a shop?

Does anyone do restorations in the Bay Area?  Around the Oakland/Alameda area.  I'm looking to get my Tiffs decreased, whitened, and repainted and I was wondering if anyone did that.

Emailed tragik kicks but his response back was that he is all booked up for awhile.  Have a few pairs of J's  I would love to get restored if anyone finds a person or buisness that does this in the area please post.

Where is Tragik Kicks from? Does he have a shop?

Tragik is from union city. He might have openings for restorations right now so I would def hop on that asap. I think he might work out his home from the looks of his pics online. Could be wrong tho.

Sole restorer is the in house restoration service from sole supremacy and as far as I know they only clear yellowed soles right now. Legit as it gets.

There is another up n comer from the union city area. His name is john andrew. He's currently swapping my 99 black cement 4s and should be getting them back by next month. You can see his work on IG under johnandrew00 or to inquire you can email him at manalorestorations@gmail.com

SORRY TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS, BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT:

The best (based on my own opinion, from personal experience and quality) restorations i have seen are from Air Legends.

Check them out on instagram, @airlegends , facebook.com/AirLegends they are a team of really great restorers. Some of their work is just amazing,

My personal favorite is: @spookzrestorations she's local.  Also check out @shaunclodvandam actually recently did some tiffs about 2 weeks ago

oh and hit up @fabes_sole for restoring your yellow soles back to their clear condition he is the best. gets them back to near factory condition

@dejesuscustoms for high quality custom work

not sure if all of the team are from the Bay Area, but spookztah definitely is ^^

If you happen to hit any of them up, feel free to mention me for referring you , @dxyoungreezy

Im not affiliated with them in any way, just a previous customer, and fan of their work

Just keep in mind these kind have a regular 9-5 family life etc. a

Last edited:
SORRY TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS, BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT:
The best (based on my own opinion, from personal experience and quality) restorations i have seen are from Air Legends.
Check them out on instagram, @airlegends , facebook.com/AirLegends they are a team of really great restorers. Some of their work is just amazing,
My personal favorite is: @spookzrestorations she's local.  Also check out @shaunclodvandam actually recently did some tiffs about 2 weeks ago
oh and hit up @fabes_sole for restoring your yellow soles back to their clear condition he is the best. gets them back to near factory condition
@dejesuscustoms for high quality custom work

not sure if all of the team are from the Bay Area, but spookztah definitely is ^^
If you happen to hit any of them up, feel free to mention me for referring you , @dxyoungreezy
Im not affiliated with them in any way, just a previous customer, and fan of their work

Yea air legends is legit as it gets. Tragik is part of the air legends team now. Spookztah is dope too. Air legends only produces quality.

What up fam, i have an important question involving sea glow. I have some Kd 4 aunt pearls that the bottoms are yellow, but im not sure if you can sea glow them cause theyre made out of that XDR sole i think.So will i be able to sea glow them? thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom