Restore Your Faith in Humanity Vol.They call him....Bagel Jesus

laugh.gif
at the pizza man for giving a reverse tip.

This man, Jorge Munoz, is called the Angel of Queens. He is a bus driver who earns $700/week. Everyday through rain, snow, sleet, or hale he stops by the same corner after work and delivers food to the hungry and less fortunate. It originally started out as giving to 8 guys. Over the years it's grown to over 200+ people. This man should be an inspiration to all of us.

alg-jorge-munoz-jpg.jpg

Dope :smokin

Bagel Jesus looks like Mekhi Pfifer in 8 mile :lol:

Last edited:
Beautiful thread man, beautiful thread! Just goes to show, through all the turmoil and deceit we face in this life, there are some amazing people that are changing other people's lives by sharing the love. Wish you would hear more stories like this.

A+ Thread. Life would be so much better if more people were like this. I really like the story about the dog under the fence, I'm sure the dog appreciates the attention.

I think we're missing the point, let's stop wishing more people were like this and become these people. It doesn't take much, just pay a little more attention to those around you.

alright I gotta chill with this in the office. I just started tearing up. Gotta save that for home! haha. Good stuff. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom