Restrictions on the GTR FTL

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by finnns2003

really wj? i've heard a TON of people saying the X regressed in some ways. of course, that's mostly salty IX owners now that i think about it
laugh.gif
. on evolutionm, there is a post of a lowered gg evo x, looks really nice. i'm sold

If you need one, hit up South Coast Mitsu, they're slanging the X's to all the folks for good prices.
You gotta take evolutionm for what it's worth, lol. You have a lot of good folks and a lot of ******s on the site. That's why I prefer the smaller sites, ie socalevo, norcalevo, evony, etc.

I think if you can afford a 997 Turbo, you wouldn't even consider the GTR. But for the folks who don't want to break 6 figure (according to MSRP anyways, not the new marked up price), it's a great alternative. There's nothing like driving a car with the engine in the rear though. The sound and feel is that much better I think.

<cough, cough> you're going to spend well over 100K for a GTR in socal <cough, cough>

Angel

there is a way around everything. it just might take some time before a company cracks the ECU.

but, there are PLENTY of capable tuners out there who could do it.

no aftermarket wheels tho? that's just ******ed.

funny tho, take it to the track and the warranty isnt void. fail to take it to nissan after that, THEN your warranty is void.

sigh...no after market wheels?

that is just plain crazy...

and i wasnt even crazy about the GTR to begin with

EDIT: oh yeah i forgot, there were a couple posts with those GTRs with aftermarket wheels

ehh...still not a huge fan

It's good that you cant change the wheels on them. Most of the time people have more money than taste. Also, any pics you have seen of the car withaftermarket wheels on it, they were put on for the show and taken off, they were never driven because you can't drive it with aftermarket wheels so far.

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

You call them restrictions, i call them a challenge.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL yea but the thing that sucks is that the Warranty becomes void...then what? I'm down with it being a challenge cuz people are going to find out ways to work through that. Nothing is ever FOR SURE!!!
If you have money to buy this car you should have money to fix it if something goes wrong, No warranty like a G!

i never liked the idea of GT-R coming only in auto plus hearing how you can't really find it for under 100k never really appealed to me. imo, r34 is stillhotter maybe cause it's not available in US.

i bet it'll still sell though, well over msrp.

r34 will always be hotter. Just the menacing look of it gives ppl shivers and boners.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i never liked the idea of GT-R coming only in auto plus hearing how you can't really find it for under 100k never really appealed to me. imo, r34 is still hotter maybe cause it's not available in US.

i bet it'll still sell though, well over msrp.

I have found two sellers willing to move R34s in US(fully legal cars)..so come June, I'll decide if i want the new GTR of a VSPECII R-34..but i getwhat you're saying with the cars not being sold in thestates...

Angel

Back
Top Bottom