Retail price label on Jordan boxes

Joined Mar 8, 2017
Do ALL jordan boxes have the perforated tab with the retail price on the size label? I'm seeing a bunch of boxes of the same model that have it or don't have it (with a smooth edge, not like the perforation was ripped or pulled off)- and most of the shoes appear to check out on other looks. Thanks!

Last edited:
Joined Apr 14, 2016
US, Canada Release has that price tag, while other dont have it..thanks..hope it help you

Joined Mar 8, 2017
US, Canada Release has that price tag, while other dont have it..thanks..hope it help you
What about the imprint/red stamp on the inside of the lid on the Travis Scott 1s. If that’s missing is that a tell it’s fake? Do all legit pairs have that ?

Joined Oct 11, 2018
Do ALL jordan boxes have the perforated tab with the retail price on the size label? I'm seeing a bunch of boxes of the same model that have it or don't have it (with a smooth edge, not like the perforation was ripped or pulled off)- and most of the shoes appear to check out on other looks. Thanks!
There are different types of label created by Nike. From what I have seen U.S, Canada and Australia have their own MSRP. The pairs from the EU don't have an MSRP. I believe pairs from Asia don't have an MSRP either.
Here is a Canadian label:

Here is an Australia label:

What about the imprint/red stamp on the inside of the lid on the Travis Scott 1s. If that’s missing is that a tell it’s fake? Do all legit pairs have that ?
The stamp is not a tell. All pairs do not have the stamp, but in my experience most do.
The stamp for Men's Jordan 1's made in China is usually an 8 digit code that can have a 'B' in front and/or a 'N' in the back. So the format is either BXXXXXXXXN or BXXXXXXXX or XXXXXXXXN or XXXXXXXX (where 'X' represents a number) and sometimes there may be missing numbers or letters because the box is not properly stamped.

I don't know exactly what the B or N stand for, or every digit in the stamp, but six of those digits should represent the date that the shoe was completely packaged.
For example this pair was packaged on June 10th 2019:
961BBE42-9F5A-448A-BA26-9C97A6213C37.jpeg

While this pair was packaged on April 26th 2019:
134EDB05-87D2-4C3E-B2E7-CE80E31A87A6.jpeg

*Note that not every stamp will follow the MM/DD/YY format, I have pairs that don't, it depends on the person that stamped the shoe and how they configured it.

More recently, Pairs can come with a Nike Swoosh stamp like below:
E2B2A641-F19D-483F-8C1F-DE84D5069BC5.jpeg

*Travis Scott 1's can have either a swoosh or the code as the stamp.

Men's pairs made in Taiwan are different. From what I have seen so far they are only 8 digits, the stamp can be in red or blue and the font is larger.
Here is an example below:
C6CFFD64-78EE-4AB4-9826-2DCC6AA160FD.jpeg

Packaged on 1/15/19

The stamp is typically found on the box lid, but it can also be inside the box.

Jordan 1s in GS sizes also use a different format.
7432678B-45A9-4747-93CD-7FC88AF1FF3A.jpeg

Packed on 5/3/19

Joined Mar 8, 2017
There are different types of label created by Nike. From what I have seen U.S, Canada and Australia have their own MSRP. The pairs from the EU don't have an MSRP. I believe pairs from Asia don't have an MSRP either.

The stamp is not a tell. All pairs do not have the stamp, but in my experience most do.
The stamp for Men's Jordan 1's made in China is usually an 8 digit code that can have a 'B' in front and/or a 'N' in the back. So the format is either BXXXXXXXXN or BXXXXXXXX or XXXXXXXXN or XXXXXXXX (where 'X' represents a number) and sometimes there may be missing numbers or letters because the box is not properly stamped.

I don't know exactly what the B or N stand for, or every digit in the stamp, but six of those digits should represent the date that the shoe was completely packaged.

*Note that not every stamp will follow the MM/DD/YY format, I have pairs that don't, it depends on the person that stamped the shoe and how they configured it.

Men's pairs made in Taiwan are different. From what I have seen so far they are only 8 digits, the stamp can be in red or blue and the font is larger.

Packaged on 1/15/19

Packed on 5/3/19
Awesome. Thank you

Joined Mar 8, 2017

Packaged on 1/15/19

Packed on 5/3/19
So the red on red stamp on the TS lows is the same thing? It’s just on an inner lid that’s red....

Joined Mar 25, 2013
I wouldn't waste a bunch of time trying to figure this out. It's not fool proof, and there are many variables. Some Legit pairs are not stamped, I can easily place a fake pair in a Legit box with a stamp, fakes have stamps too, sometimes correct sometimes not etc. etc. It's muddy waters to say the least.

The shoes will tell the tale 100% of the time.

For me - box's, stamps and accessories are used more for a quick reference. A jump off point if you will.

Joined Mar 8, 2017
I wouldn't waste a bunch of time trying to figure this out. It's not fool proof, and there are many variables. Some Legit pairs are not stamped, I can easily place a fake pair in a Legit box with a stamp, fakes have stamps too, sometimes correct sometimes not etc. etc. It's muddy waters to say the least.

The shoes will tell the tale 100% of the time.

For me - box's, stamps and accessories are used more for a quick reference. A jump off point if you will.
Much obliged. Thank you

Joined Mar 8, 2017

Packaged on 1/15/19

Packed on 5/3/19
Thoughts here? GOAT purchased:

Attachments

Top Bottom