Retro 13 black cats

I bought some retro 13 black cats off the GOAT app and I was watching reviews about the shoe and all of them said LN3 on the top corner of the tags of the shoe making them authentic and mine say LMN and they're apparently fake are they?

IMG_0362.PNG
See this is someone's authentic pair where it's say "LN3" mine say "LNM"

Last edited:
No worries, mine were bought in finish line and has the same LNM. They are legit

Ive tried 3 times to send a pic but continues to say error. Once I figure out I will send the pic. I'm wearing mine today.

Are you 100% positive did yours come with a sticker mine didn't and people were calling mine fake because of that and because of the label LNM

You shouldn't give a s..t what others tell you. Mine were bought in finish line by me on release day. If you want to take others opinion s that great. But my opinion is not gonna change on your pair. I assure you 100% they are real black cats.

You shouldn't give a s..t what others tell you. Mine were bought in finish line by me on release day. If you want to take others opinion s that great. But my opinion is not gonna change on your pair. I assure you 100% they are real black cats.
Well thank you and I hope they are

I just realized the tag dates are different to

And if you have an instagram or something I can message you on personally so you can have a look at them yourself please let me know
Ive seen all that I need to see. Ive talked to you all day on and off about your pair of 13s and it seems like you are trying to convince yourself they are fake. Ive told you a number of times they are real but you continue to doubt. The people you are listening to say they are fake are either screwing with you, or don't know what they are talking about. Not every vid on utube is gospel. Understand that. At this point I really don't know what else to say. They are real...... The rest is on you I guess. Can Anyone come in and convince that they are authentic. ANYONE.

Ive seen all that I need to see. Ive talked to you all day on and off about your pair of 13s and it seems like you are trying to convince yourself they are fake. Ive told you a number of times they are real but you continue to doubt. The people you are listening to say they are fake are either screwing with you, or don't know what they are talking about. Not every vid on utube is gospel. Understand that. At this point I really don't know what else to say. They are real...... The rest is on you I guess. Can Anyone come in and convince that they are authentic. ANYONE.
I'm not trying to convince myself I really just wanna make sure there real I spent so much money on them because there suppose to be authentic but once I was watching reviews and youtubers saying if you're sure doesn't have this and that it's fake and I dm'd a couple of dm with the shoes that told me they were and I'm sorry if I'm bothering you it's just I wanted to make sure but I really appreciate that you came out and helped me

Back
Top Bottom