Retro 13's Black - Grey - Gold Confirmed for SPRING 2013

I'd consider these if they turned up at outlets...Retail on release day = a no go for me...It's def better than some hyper green / purple / pink color-up...

Last edited:
I don't get it...Pink Foams people go CRAZY for but black and grey 13's with a splash of gold/yellow and ya'll screaming "HELL NO! THESE LOOK FAKE!" "HYPEBEASTS!" Not saying they're the HOTTEST colorway but what makes these so horrendous really?

- Preciate it.

I don't get it...Pink Foams people go CRAZY for but black and grey 13's with a splash of gold/yellow and ya'll screaming "HELL NO! THESE LOOK FAKE!" "HYPEBEASTS!" Not saying they're the HOTTEST colorway but what makes these so horrendous really?

- Preciate it.

People are more critical of Jordans because there's a legacy to them. They selectively released colorways of the OGs that had meaning and style to them, it wasn't arbitrary or JUST a cash grab. People go crazy for Foams that really have no legacy and are a ridiculous shoe to begin with. With Jordans a lot of people put them on a pedestal and have respect for the models and how a new or trashy colorway reflects that legacy. That said, these aren't as bad as some people make them out to be. Still don't know why they added the gold. Black/Grey with hits of white and you have a White Sox/Barons colorway ready to go.

- Preciate it.
People are more critical of Jordans because there's a legacy to them. They selectively released colorways of the OGs that had meaning and style to them, it wasn't arbitrary or JUST a cash grab. People go crazy for Foams that really have no legacy and are a ridiculous shoe to begin with. With Jordans a lot of people put them on a pedestal and have respect for the models and how a new or trashy colorway reflects that legacy. That said, these aren't as bad as some people make them out to be. Still don't know why they added the gold. Black/Grey with hits of white and you have a White Sox/Barons colorway ready to go.
how you sound b?
grin.gif

foamposite fans (real ones) aint digging da skittles treatment either, and they hold as much legacy as most if not all jordans.

dial that bias back a notch, will ya?

I see nothing wrong with these. I'll take a pair. Black laces

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom