Retro 2's already out

Did they REALLY put red leather on the heel?
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
Why does JB try so hard to rewrite history?  

I love this shoe for so many reasons. One that always comes to mind is that Bill Murray wore them in Space Jam.
pimp.gif
I'll be coppin' again. lol

I would never pay that price.....:I wanted these too.....that's crazy for 2's!!!! Prolly pass again or catch em on sale later

arent dez suppose da come out n the slam dunk package later dis yr? y would people waste their time buying them now? its pointless...its goin 2 b jus like the release of the varsity red VIs...u buy a pair of retroes one month and two months later they retro the same shoes in the same damn color! not wastin my money on dez

Almost every Jordan shoe in Canada is priced at $189.99/209.99/229.99. Occasionally a Jordan 1 will be priced a little bit lower like $160 or $180.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

Almost every Jordan shoe in Canada is priced at $189.99/209.99/229.99. Occasionally a Jordan 1 will be priced a little bit lower like $160 or $180.

It sucks being a sneakerhead in Canada
frown.gif
but that's why i always head down to the states for new releases because Nike just rips us off here I mean $188 US for 2's, $208 US for just about every other model and $228 US for Spizikes and special releases like 11's
indifferent.gif
damn shame.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

These are hitting sales racks hard...

You'd be a fool to buy at retail.
hope your right, id love to get a pair of these on the low

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

are you #%#%*+% serious 190 that +@## better not be 190 in the usa 2
$135 in the U.S. bro no need to worry...even tho $135 is still too much for some II's 
eyes.gif

Can't wait to cop these... Gota start chillen with that girl from Champs again
eyes.gif
eventhough shes a pain in da rear end so she can let me use her discount on RD

Back
Top Bottom