retro 4 toro from ebay

Please help i just bought another set of retro 4s from ebay. the shoes did not come with original shoe trees and sticks or jumpman keychain. the box looks good right font right size etc. i think the paper looks good.  but i did notice the left shoe has either poor quality or its a GM pair. first i noticed double stitching on the bottom stitch of the tongues jumpman i thought that was off not sure. the left shoe under the jumpman in the rear the nubuck has a slanted cut also the tongue has a slanted or crooked cut on the left shoe

. please help. thx in advance jay

Last edited:
Wow, that guy is a real jerk. You can get boxes from the post office for FREE, and i doubt it would even add any weight to the package. I would return those, fake or not.

If there real the shoes them self are in hella good shape.. Please help me with the real or fake part. I think I'm going to keep them if there real 220 shipped is what they ran

I think there real the reason being is u guys see the double stitch on the bottom of the toungue tag.. I haven't seen a real pair online that doesn't have it and a fake pair that does have a double stitch. I hope someone that owns these jumps on here to confirm.

Ya the guys a nike town said there good to thx
the guys at Nike town just work there bro..They don't know Ish..That's like asking someone that works AT a hospital am I sick? If they ain't a doctor, I wouldn't take their word for it..

I for one think you have a GM pair here.. They are sloppy, the price was about $100+ too cheep, the seller didn't even double box bc they are $120 fakes and he wanted to make a $100 off of you..If I was you I would be returning these ASAP.

the guys at Nike town just work there bro..They don't know Ish..That's like asking someone that works AT a hospital am I sick? If they ain't a doctor, I wouldn't take their word for it..

I for one think you have a GM pair here.. They are sloppy, the price was about $100+ too cheep, the seller didn't even double box bc they are $120 fakes and he wanted to make a $100 off of you..If I was you I would be returning these ASAP.
Repped on the employees. Them dudes dont know **** man. Hell they could have hired that dude a week ago. Wtf does he know and how do u know that he knows anything about legit checking an Air Jordan shoe. That isnt in their job description. Man the dude i deal with whose a manager at an authorized retailer dont know nothin. He barely even knows the names he jus knows the numbers and colors from the box labels lol.

Last edited:
And i refuse to do any toro 4 or green glow 4 legit checks anymore. The fakes on them two are really something IMO. Theyre jus too tough to determine with only pics for me. My phone may not have enough resolution lol. Girls shoes anyway. Lol jk

Last edited:
This sucks dude I don't know man maybe they are fake. The guy nike town was the manager. And he had green glows on, thats what we used to compare them with. a lot of people take shoes there u can even call ask for merve and see if he'll legit check them. But I know this too u guys do this a lot more than probably anyone. here's the link from ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/171375016161 the where used he was asking 250 or best offer for vnds shoes

This sucks dude I don't know man maybe they are fake. The guy nike town was the manager. And he had green glows on, thats what we used to compare them with. a lot of people take shoes there u can even call ask for merve and see if he'll legit check them. But I know this too u guys do this a lot more than probably anyone. here's the link from ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/171375016161 the where used he was asking 250 or best offer for vnds shoes
Jus go buy a pair of these from a legit resell website like one of our sponsors or rif.la or Flightclub.com and be done with it. No legit check or asking nike employees. And done and done.

Last edited:
My honest opinion - The toros you posted look off to me. They look too tall, the shape of the heel looks off, and the matereal seems too smooth. Im having a hard time putting my finger on it, but i have a bad feeling about these. Not to mention he didnt even double box them. I would return them and get your money back.

the breds are from flight club and the cavs are from overtime the store in chicago. heres a heel pick not sure if this is what u want. also breds and cavs are size 8.5 and toros are 8. first picks for fun i call it feet heat.

Last edited:
the breds are from flight club and the cavs are from overtime the store in chicago. heres a heel pick not sure if this is what u want. also breds and cavs are size 8.5 and toros are 8. first picks for fun i call it feet heat.
Really? Big ol' Com' on man. #littlepistola.

If ur saying it's against the rules to post picks like the one that has the gun in ill pull. But if saying stop posting picks of the shoes ur high.. Everyone I show them to in person thinks there real. And everyone I show picks to thinks there fakes.. So I'm bent on this..

Back
Top Bottom