Retro 4's paint chipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Feb 28, 2013
hi I have 4 retro 4's and I have noticed after a few wears the paint in the midsole star chipping. I have a pair of military blues that I haves wear them because of that and I wanted to know if the heat that causes the box makes the paint chip away or in another case if a I have air conditioner will the cold affect the midsole paint too since I turn off the air conditioner and obviously the temp changes

Joined Apr 30, 2002
Temperature would definitely be a factor in paint chipping but not the only one. A person's height, weight, and walking style would also play a role. In short, it's impossible to pinpoint what causes cracking.

Joined May 1, 2013
can't stop it or prevent it, IV's chip all the time.

you can either repaint them or have someone who knows how to do it for you...........or buy another pair but you'll still probably see it chip eventually.

Joined Mar 18, 2013
just wear it out then send it in for repaint if you can't do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now