retro 6 for 09 confirmed

first of all we all need to see piks......at the beginning of this thread the 6's were suppose to drop next month but by the looks of it, its not gunahappen.....i hope it does but if JB does not do a good job then it will be a huge let down

this is a definite possiblity, but if it doesnt happen, i won't be too upset, but dang a pic really would help!

This will be the perfect Jacket to go with them if they trully are max orange and white!!!! Straight heat right here!
miamijkt06.jpg

thought it was confirmed that they were NOT dropping when we learned that the Retro VII 60+ packs and I pack was confirmed?

I talked to a nike rep that said he saw them, bright orange and green. said they were the ugliest thing he's has ever seen. Lets see some pics though. anything is better than all this nothing

im guessing the orange part of the vi's is the same with the infrareds 1 or max orange 1...thats coming out this 09

Originally Posted by greatone33333

I talked to a nike rep that said he saw them, bright orange and green. said they were the ugliest thing he's has ever seen. Lets see some pics though. anything is better than all this nothing

they aint coming out homie

im gon fall into a depression dam

Back
Top Bottom