Retro 7 + bandsaw

I am sure this wont hurt as many feelings as the concords and its not as detailed but it still is an indepth look at what you are getting when you buy a retro 7..........enjoy
b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

b6.jpg

b7.jpg

b8.jpg

b9.jpg

Excellent! I love to see the Jordans all cut up and dismantled. It's like a new genre...sneaker torture! Ima call this Saw VII!

Please do this to all the fusions that came out a few years ago and those overpriced atrocious Lebron 9s lol

love you posts

i wonder what nike thinks of this

you should get shoes from air randy since your in hk/china or get them early and see whats inside

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

love you posts

i wonder what nike thinks of this

you should get shoes from air randy since your in hk/china or get them early and see whats inside
this
a comparison would be nice too

I don't care for these Orion's. But damn you must be ballin' breaking all these DS pairs down. Props!

I don't even like those VII's but I don't think I could do that LOL. I do like seeing what's inside shoes. Thanks for the pics.

Nice. Keep sawing and cutting up $100+ shoes like you can afford to throw money around like Floyd Mayweather. Maybe one of these times someone will find gold inside the airbags.

Back
Top Bottom