Retro 7's on Most Anticipated J's of 09' List. Are these dropping??

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

TheAssassin23 wrote:
Retro 7's on Most Anticipated J's of 09'
Not in my book...
45cf3fb094b87f3930267a5c1ea17caf.gif

Space jamz @ tha top of my list

id agree with that

i hope those orlando 7's are stay as a sample...

i won't even consider buying this pack if they stay the same

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

well i mean most jordans look different from the simple. I really do hope they dont look like it to though!

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

well i mean most jordans look different from the simple. I really do hope they dont look like it to though!

Man, the "raptor" 7's look good but once I bought them, they didn't look right on my feet...so no 7's for me.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Man, the "raptor" 7's look good but once I bought them, they didn't look right on my feet...so no 7's for me.

dude 7's are fresh and eye catching if you can rock them with some skinny jeans not too tight but enough to show the full shoe then your always be good togo with them!

dude 7's are fresh and eye catching if you can rock them with some skinny jeans not too tight but enough to show the full shoe then your always be good togo with them!

Back
Top Bottom