Retro Basketball Thread

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis
seymore cake seymore cake

To set the scene for this game, Westinghouse was having a down year relative to the year before (when it won the City Champion and came in 2nd in State) and the year that followed (when it would win both City and State), but Westinghouse always played like Warriors. Manley featured the superstar Luther Head who could jump over the backboard. Check it out for yourself. Tell your friends, more to come

Manley at Westinghouse -- January 2001 - YouTube

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis
seymore cake seymore cake

To set the scene for this game, Westinghouse was having a down year relative to the year before (when it won the City Champion and came in 2nd in State) and the year that followed (when it would win both City and State), but Westinghouse always played like Warriors. Manley featured the superstar Luther Head who could jump over the backboard. Check it out for yourself. Tell your friends, more to come

Manley at Westinghouse -- January 2001 - YouTube

Halfway thru this joint n this is gold…From the announcers, crowd, to Luther Head trying to dunk EVERYTHING :lol: :pimp:

peep this wavycrocket wavycrocket

Man, I am loving the student production staff. :lol:

I found another one in that channel with Westinghouse vs. Crane (When Sherron was there). :lol:

Funny stuff.

Halfway thru this joint n this is gold…From the announcers, crowd, to Luther Head trying to dunk EVERYTHING :lol: :pimp:

peep this wavycrocket wavycrocket
So I hadn't watched this in a while before I posted it but this dude had 5 dunks as a wing player in a HS game. That was impressive as hell. Then 3 of them came in a stretch of 3 minutes.

The last one he had at the end of the game was so effortless.

He was head and shoulder above the competition. (No Pun).

So I hadn't watched this in a while before I posted it but this dude had 5 dunks as a wing player in a HS game. That was impressive as hell. Then 3 of them came in a stretch of 3 minutes.

The last one he had at the end of the game was so effortless.

He was head and shoulder above the competition. (No Pun).
Facts…it shocked me cuz he was def not a big dunker at Illinois or the Rockets, they were throwing oops to yo from anywhere on the court :lol: …High school somebody dunks once or twice and everybody hype

I saw Westinghouse play in the early '00 against Milwaukee King, one of the craziest high school basketball games I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom