retro cards with releasing 12s?

nice love the retro cards but they shouldn't have used those 3's from the katrina auction

Yessssssss
smile.gif

^^^ Those are the katrina auction fire red iii, not the OG.

Good looks on the info. Good to hear the retro cards are back i thought they were a nice little add-on to the retros

Nothing on that retro card is OG. All of those exact shoes can be found the Jumpman23.com website.

It kinda shows you which direction JB is heading into with the models on the retro cards...non-quality, un-original shaped retros...

Sad.
smh.gif
My time with Jordan Brand is concluding..

Now peopl will complain on the horrible quality of the Retro Cards even though most of us have begged for them to make a return.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Nothing on that retro card is OG. All of those exact shoes can be found the Jumpman23.com website.

It kinda shows you which direction JB is heading into with the models on the retro cards...non-quality, un-original shaped retros...

Sad.
smh.gif

what?

Official release date is october 24th, but glad they brought the retro cards back but why the 2K9? terrible idea from JB......

it would be nice to see the retro card with the space jams and 6s supposed to release but from pictures i havent seen anything.
i didnt see a retro card on those 12s either.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Nothing on that retro card is OG. All of those exact shoes on can be found the Jumpman23.com website.

Sad.
smh.gif

what?

I should've explained a little better
laugh.gif
@ me.

Older retro card contained mostly either OG's, 94 or early 2000 retro models.

This new retro card is showing all of the retros that are poorly shaped. I.E. CDP XI, IV..

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Sad.
smh.gif

what?

stay in school instead of being here and then you might understand.

Originally Posted by wrod7

sick.gif
@ AJ2009's on the retro card.

smh.gif

They should have just left 1-23 on the cards.

QFT.

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by d e beatup

smh.gif
at using a sample retro+ AJ3

dude aren't those the OG fire red 3's?
No. and There's always a new thread every months or so about info on them so be on the look out for when it pops up again umless you'realready planning on making it.
smh.gif

i like the retro cards and am glad that they're back. too bad it doesnt make up for the ugly rising suns

Back
Top Bottom