Retro IV's on Eastbay right now for 115, take a look

beastbay is so lame
sick.gif

ya lol, i love how they put of sick retros a couple times a month but everytime its either not my size but a shoe i really want or my size but i dont wantthe shoe.

yes the Mars IV's are up but so were several others in the past couple of colorways of the V's and III's but everytime you go to add to cart itsays out of stock

Hahahaha... People are really taking chances for this kind of sales...
Remember the fakes XIIIs from Eastbay? It happened this year.

would cop if i was that was my size AND if i had the money
laugh.gif
..not at baddeal at all

remember when eastbay had the 1999 White/cement IVs in a size 9.5 (i think) back in '04/'05 (if i remember correctly)? A niketalker ordered them, orderwas even processed, only to find out it was an error. Looks like thats happening again.

i was talkin to someone who use to work at eastbay and he said they find retro's all the time usually pushed to the back behind other boxes or in wierdplaces like by peoples desks. They will usually pop up at the begining of the month when they do their end of the month inventory

thats how i got my military ivs.
they randomly popped up on eastbay, put them in my cart and it let me check out!
this was over a year after they had released and all.

i wonder how wpeople get a hold of the eastbay updates so fast
seems like there must be a way to be the first one to know....

anybody notice that the sole looks screwy on that eastbay image? not the traditional look at all.

Eastbay sold fakes? i never knew that. but they're kind of wack thou. u click at to cart and says out of stock. than delete it from the website then! haveu ever noticed with the cdp's if eastbay had a size 12, so did champs footaction and footlocker. and all for were out of stock. happened to me like 10times

Back
Top Bottom