Retro Jordan II Review

I've seen a couple guys in the NBA and College wearing them this year and was just wondering if anyone has played in them on here. Im thinking about getting some all reds for my high school season this year and was wondering how they performed. Traction and comfort are my main focus. Thanks in advance

I've seen a couple guys in the NBA and College wearing them this year and was just wondering if anyone has played in them on here. Im thinking about getting some all reds for my high school season this year and was wondering how they performed. Traction and comfort are my main focus. Thanks in advance

change your title name to "Retro Jordan II Review Request", it's misleading the way you have it now. I clicked it, thinking I was going to read a review for them.

As far as the IIs go, the technology is outdated. Not that much futher away from the Is, in terms of performance. Bulky, cushioning is too hard, traction is not that great, and not very breathable

change your title name to "Retro Jordan II Review Request", it's misleading the way you have it now. I clicked it, thinking I was going to read a review for them.

As far as the IIs go, the technology is outdated. Not that much futher away from the Is, in terms of performance. Bulky, cushioning is too hard, traction is not that great, and not very breathable

many college and NBA players wear custom orthotics in their shoes... with a custom orthotic, support = comfort, so a pair of Nikes, Jordans, adidas, or even Converse Chuck Taylors will feel pretty similar under the foot.

Custom orthotics make any shoe ballable, even the Jordan II.

many college and NBA players wear custom orthotics in their shoes... with a custom orthotic, support = comfort, so a pair of Nikes, Jordans, adidas, or even Converse Chuck Taylors will feel pretty similar under the foot.

Custom orthotics make any shoe ballable, even the Jordan II.

Back
Top Bottom