Retro VI Night Vision

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Here we go again with the nicknames. This colorway with the green has envisioned as far back since 2006 with the DMP pack.

Back in 2006, it was more appropriately called the "GATORADE" VI. Where did "night vision" come from now? Call of Duty?  LOL Another hype beast ridiculous nickname just like "cherries", "oreo's" etc... names that have nothing to do with MJ's legacy.
smh.gif
huh?? gatorade 6 was just some stupid new release rumor that was started like one or two years ago, a colorway never even leaked or anything....that fake gatorade thing had nothing to do with these photoshopped 6s.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh @ me throwing away the lacelocks from my silver lows
ohwell.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 color the air bubble black.
laugh.gif

and just take care of the red jumpman in the front
grin.gif

Buy the Laker 6's & you can do whatever you want with them.
Just color over the contrast stitching.
They're on sale right now too.
You can color over the white, & paint it whatever color you want!

uww i wish this pick was just editied i dont even think its possible to customize them this way

uww i wish this pick was just editied i dont even think its possible to customize them this way

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I can do that too.

Brand Jordan, I want 50% of sales.

2s85hmp.jpg

those look sick fam. i wish jordan would actually drop some new stuff that all us like 
grin.gif
 maybe start sum new OG colorways 
ohwell.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

my reaction, new OG colorways?

these are soooo sick. im selling all my sneakers, but I might have to buy the lakers 6 and do this. too cool

dese r hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People in JB should have been replaced long time ago...look at their recent releases.... Imagine the Piston's VI compared to these

Back
Top Bottom