Retro's that need to hit nikeid

images

Air Terra Humara

images

Air Max Uptempo

and not a retro yet but i feel like these are instant classic

images

Lunar Eclipse

would love for the humara's to go on nike i.d. I've thought of so many different colorways for the humara's and the pillars.

Air Max Light

Air Max BW again

Air Max 97 again

CB34

Penny 1 or 2

Huarache Runners

Flight 89

SC Trainers

Trainer 1

Griffey 1

Basically stuff that's been retroed multiple times over the years in a ton of different colorways, it just makes sense at this point since it's a solidified classic to make it an ID. Also, you'd sell more of them when they're not top-dollar shoes. Like, Foams would have to be $250-$275 on ID, so not as many people would spend it, but SC Trainers, Trainer 1's, etc... could be on ID for $125-$135

Air Max Light
Air Max BW again
Air Max 97 again
CB34
Penny 1 or 2
Huarache Runners
Flight 89
SC Trainers
Trainer 1
Griffey 1
Basically stuff that's been retroed multiple times over the years in a ton of different colorways, it just makes sense at this point since it's a solidified classic to make it an ID. Also, you'd sell more of them when they're not top-dollar shoes. Like, Foams would have to be $250-$275 on ID, so not as many people would spend it, but SC Trainers, Trainer 1's, etc... could be on ID for $125-$135

^co-sign except the Penny 1 or 2

No not foams. They won't sell as easy. $220 show + the $50 or so they add to make it I'd + tax and shipping = $300 or over. Like the new lebron 10s nobody's gonna buy a 315 dollar shoe as quickly as Nike wants them too

But penny's 1-5 would be fire on there

BB4s, Stunners, Ultraflights, 2k3s, zk IV, zoom BB1s

Last edited:
Nike Humara SC should be due for nikeid...these are so slept on and those green one floating out there are horrible...had 2 pairs in 99...wish I still had these...

No not foams. They won't sell as easy. $220 show + the $50 or so they add to make it I'd + tax and shipping = $300 or over. Like the new lebron 10s nobody's gonna buy a 315 dollar shoe as quickly as Nike wants them too
But penny's 1-5 would be fire on there

Penny 1-5! Definetly! Penny 3 first! Then 4, 1 and 2, Penny 5 as the last!

(Shoot, nevermind NikeID, just release these the RIGHT way)...
-Air Veer
-Air Revolution
-Air Force Max
-Air Alpha Force
-Air Force 2
-Nike Air Force STS
-Air Flight One
-Air Assault
-Air Stab
-Air Trainer 1
-Air Flight 89
(i purposely left out countless models bc this can go on all day)

since the marino speed turfs dropped and nike is making the nfl jerseys, etc. the speed turfs would be a great nikeid choice

I would love to see that happen but it never will. JB won't drop them on Nike iD but they would put the Spizikes on there.

They will never put a retro on there. Never. (except the 1 but I think it was just an alpha)

They will only put on team Jordan's. Guaranteed

Back
Top Bottom