Return of the Jumpman Team Elite (Double-Stacked Zoom!)

These were doo doo
smh.gif
. Forefoot cushioning was mediocre, as well as the fit. Traction was HORRIBLE considering the outsole pattern. They should've softenup the rubber compound. If they could fix those small problems, it would be a great shoe. It looks good, and I loved the square-esque toe box.

I saw 'em at the mall yesterday. That Blk/Carolina colorway IS pretty nice. Might pickup a pair to hoop in, probably the all black...

I can't remember if I ever wore a pair of Double Stacked Zoom kicks? With Full Zoom feeling so good... I can only imagine how squishy DS is...

wow.

Those black/red/white joints are bangin.......jb using all this patent leather doesn't bother me at all.......the patent leather ones are my favoritesanyway xi....xvi....

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Hey Rock, don't the XIX have DS in the heel?

Not Rock, but yes i believe they do.

Anyways....FBIs....FBIs.....FBIs....! do it

These came out in 2001..man im getting old if they already retroing them. I could have sworn is was just a couple years back

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I can't remember if I ever wore a pair of Double Stacked Zoom kicks? With Full Zoom feeling so good... I can only imagine how squishy DS is...

wow.
Rock -

AJ 18
AJ 19
AJ 22

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Hey Rock, don't the XIX have DS in the heel?

Not Rock, but yes i believe they do.

Anyways....FBIs....FBIs.....FBIs....! do it
Jordan needs to bring back the FBI's
pimp.gif
...... and the JordanVindicate in the white/black colorway
eek.gif

Saw a white/UNC blue colorway on jumpman23.com, hope I can pick up a pair on the cheap.

This is a nice suprise. I hope the toe lining still feels like a pillow. Best jumpman shoe ever.
But I think all, but 2 of these colors are weak. OG colors were better. I still have my pair.

Grave Digging, but at least its better than making a new post.

Also, wrong forum, try the sneaker review.

Back
Top Bottom