Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My body is ready

Is the NT logo going to be smaller this time? Something closer to the size of Yankees or padres letters on their on field hats?

Last edited:

I'm too old for that. Possibility of a pre-order? Willing to pay in advance.
This.

Im going to mess around and strike out again
As much as I'd like to give you that security, a pre-order window would delay the product.  We'd have to collect all the pre-orders, THEN place the actual order.  It also creates additional complexity for the Cap City team, and bear in mind this is something that's being done to raise money for charity.  I don't expect them to make money off of this.  Given that, we're trying to be considerate of their staff time and resources. 

What we can do, to try and make sure everyone who REALLY wants one will get one, is order more than last time and use this opportunity to ensure that our order quantities reflect your size requests.  Last time, for example, people on the extreme ends of the spectrum found that their sizes were among the first to sell out.  We want everyone to have a good chance this time. 
how do we order multiple!?
nthat.gif
Like last time, there will be an order limit to inhibit resellers.  To prevent people from trying to over-represent their size in our poll, you can only vote once.  If enough people vote, the curve should be fairly representative even without accounting for duplicate orders. 
Is the NT logo going to be smaller this time? Something closer to the size of Yankees or padres letters on their on field hats?
By popular demand, we're using the same specs and dimensions as before. 

wish they were snapbacks |I

guess I gotta hit up the mall and try on some fitteds...

I don't know my hat size :lol: :smh:

I remember I ordered 3 different hats when I ordered my NT hat back in 2011. Mainly because it was 2 other hats I was eyeing anyways and I wanted the free shipping but I felt that would help ensure that my order went through.

Thank you meth !

Need that 7 1/8.

I knew me bumping that thread after 2 months was a great idea

If you could get me like an 8 5/8 that would be great! Yes you read that right. 8 5/8 lol. 8 is a little small due to the nature of my dreads (super thick). Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom