Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll pay $50 for the fitted. I been wanting it for 4 years and it's for charity. Don't be cheap for a good cause, man. :smh:

whos being cheap? $50 is OD for a fitted
It's $14-$15 over regular retail, and as aforementioned - it's for a good cause :lol:

I'm not knocking because everyone has their own willingness to pay, but this is exactly what the price hike was meant to evoke, dudes saying it's OD so people who really want it have a chance to cop. :\

the $35 is already going to chairty then times that by 1000+ hats

what more do you want :lol:

not saying i wouldnt pay it but $50 for a fitted is OD period.

If you bought a shirt you'll get a guaranteed hat.

not srs

laugh.gif

I want a tee, but the way Meth was talking - it seems like that site has been dormant for a while and I might not receive it. 

Nah playboy gotta have an og shirt to get a hat. :lol:

And if a $50 donation is to much I don't know what to tell you. In essence your saying $35 is good enough why do you need $50?

Nah playboy gotta have an og shirt to get a hat.
laugh.gif

And if a $50 donation is to much I don't know what to tell you. In essence your saying $35 is good enough why do you need $50?
I don't want a hat at all doe 
laugh.gif

I just think it's cool that the hats are getting revived; I was around for the first release and had no idea that there was that much hype surrounding them. 

a donation is a donation...

we are paying for a product, if you think $50 is a good price for a custom new era then idk what to tell you honestly. unless its gonna be the highest quality hat especially at that price then im down and dont care for the price then.

How much is a regular fitted shipped to your door? How much extra is the customization?

Does Nike use the highest quality material? Do you still purchase items from them?

You have to remember the hats cost money to make whatever extra is what gets donated so let's say it cost us $30 shipped to you for the hat and meth decides to charge $50, if the additonal $20 is to much for you then go buy another hat.

thanks for the advice :rolleyes

you can get MLB on fields for $25 shipped all over the place and those are 100x better than customs and made in USA

just saying. im not apposed to donating but to make a custom had especially if you are doing a 1,000+ order it doesnt come out to $30 a hat. there will be plenty of room for DONATIONS but if you wanna price gouge then go ahead. we are all members and im sure as hell not the only one who thinks $50 is OD for a crap new era.

but i guess you missed the post where i said id still buy it because I WANT it but its still not a good or fair price.

So if meth decides the price is $50 he would be price gouging? I highly doubt we will order 1000 hats.

Again we are talking custom here not on fields. Anyone that has ordered from cap city already knows hats go for about $42 after shipping.

Last edited:
So if meth decides the price is $50 he would be price gouging? I highly doubt we will order 1000 hats.

Again we are talking custom here not on fields. Anyone that has ordered from cap city already knows hats go for about $42 after shipping.

we wont order 1,000 hats? if you dont then you are gonna have a lot of people miss out, in less than 2 days you already have 600 votes.

you think every regular has even seen this thread? :lol:

this release is gonna get bad based off the answers we are getting on quantity. if we are ordering hats strictly based off the poll then you are gonna need a bot to cop.

The hat is going to cost between $36-$38 because of the design and materials used.

We don't charge tax because in New Jersey there is no tax on clothing.

Shipping for the hat alone is going to be about $5-$8 depending on where you live because shipping varies and we ship priorty with signature confirmation.

I fully expect this $50 hat discussion to keep going even though I just answered all the questions.

Techinally the poll sits at 528 right now. I won't talk on numbers since I don't know the order but my opinion is that unless there is a crazy influx before the poll closes even if meth orders extra it will be just sub 1000.

The hat is going to cost between $36-$38 because of the design and materials used.

Shipping for the hat alone is going to be about $5-$8 depending on where you live because shipping varies and we ship priorty with signature confirmation.

I fully expect this $50 hat discussion to keep going even though I just answered all the questions.

So it's going to be $46 if you live far away and keep the hat at $38, so just make it $50.

All for charity anyway!

Also we are using this poll as a gauge and base of how many hats we are going to order and a sizing scale.

Just cause we have X number of votes doesn't mean we are going to order X number of hats.

We are aren't going to order and excessive overage because as meth stated we aren't making money off this and we aren't tying up a substantial amount of time and equity into this process. So it's vital people vote.

Last edited:

Never knew you guys were on NT :smh:

this is gonna be a mess, i can already tell. i hope everyone who actually wants to wear the hat gets one

not hopeful

MY NJ FAMB

CAN I ALSO WALK INTO BERGENLINE AND JUST SCOOP UP MY FITTED?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom