Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many were made last time?
And why not go directly through new era to make a custom order? Will be cheaper and allow more flexibility I think.
I want through the, for a custom order for our baseball team and you ge options for anything you need/want

No patch 
nthat.gif

And why not go directly through new era to make a custom order? Will be cheaper and allow more flexibility I think.
I want through the, for a custom order for our baseball team and you ge options for anything you need/want

Would Meth have to ship it out to everyone individually?

Might just be easier having an actual retail store handle that.

I'm a 7 1/4 in fitteds but whenever ordering online I go a size down just to avoid the possibility of the hat being too big. The benefits of having a New Era flagship store not too far away so I can get the hat stretched 
smokin.gif

Need that 8, bro.

Will cop, if costs life.

#Teamdreadhead
this...

I need that 8 in my life man...

Dear #basedgod,

Please let me cop a NT fitted...

So that I may rock to let folks who is the dopest online community...

So that yambs will appreciate why I roll out of their cooch and refresh "general" in my chrome browser.

So that everyone will understand why I'm so cool..

Can I get the NT congregation to say amen...

Amen

Last edited:

I'm a 7 1/4 in fitteds but whenever ordering online I go a size down just to avoid the possibility of the hat being too big. The benefits of having a New Era flagship store not too far away so I can get the hat stretched 
smokin.gif
you my friend are lucky. I got about 6 sup/mlb fitteds I need to get stretched/manipulated on my next trip to nyc

this...

I need that 8 in my life man...

Dear #basedgod,

Please let me cop a NT fitted...

So that I may rock to let folks who is the dopest online community...

So that yambs will appreciate why I roll out of their cooch and refresh "general" in my chrome browser.

So that everyone will understand why I'm so cool..

Can I get the NT congregation to say amen...

Amen
quoted so method man sees my prayers to the based one.

Can mods see who voted for which specific size?
nerd.gif
If so, will that be treated as a reserve/ticket for purchasing a hat?
nerd.gif
No and no.  I can't see who voted for what, we're using poll data to help with sizing rather than post data, and it's just no feasible to treat a nonbinding poll as a reservation. 

We can't ask Cap City to track 250 people down and wait on every single one to complete an order before going live with a product launch.  The goal here is to try and gauge demand for the caps and take your sizing requests to give everyone a better chance of getting exactly what they want on release day.

Would Meth have to ship it out to everyone individually?

Might just be easier having an actual retail store handle that.
144 caps were made last time.  Suffice it to say, we're looking at a larger order this year. 

There's no need for us to go through the trouble of setting up an order fulfillment/inventory system, dealing with customer service, and hand shipping hundreds of caps when ecapcity.com did such a great job last time around.  

This is literally what they do.  They've been a fantastic partner for us and we know they'll do an amazing job with the upcoming release as well. 

For years now, we've heard the call for new NT fitteds from dozens of our fellow members.  We're going to try our best to make all of you happy this winter, and we intend to raise a lot of money for charity while we're at it.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom