Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a date hasn't been posted yet, don't worry. If you really want a hat, keep up with this thread for your best chance at one. Or submit an essay in the essay thread to have a chance at one for FREE.
I mean if we really want to talk odds...  with less than 24 hours left, we've had like 8 article submissions thus far and we're giving away three caps away.  Winners have their choice of sizes.  How are those odds? 

A lot of the energy expended in this thread could be better utilized elsewhere.  Every entry in this contest represents a resource that helps make our community better and more informative.  

[thread="613504"]Want To Win A New Niketalk Fitted Cap Help Us Make History​[/thread]  

Last edited:
Come on bro we been posting on this forum for 15 yrs you could of gave the 3 hats to funniest post in the thread, but realtalk this is all i want for christmas and im a adult, this is serious business.

The hats aren't releasing tomorrow..stop hypin it up than it already is..

Meth said that notice would b given 24 hours before they even drop..

Meth, my nephew is gonna be born any day now, little dude better not get in the way of me and my NT hat :nthat:

Last edited:
DudeWaiting.gif [img]

If it's for charity, why not have everyone pledge a certain amount of money to for the charity and have that for a certain time period? That way you raise money you need and would have taken inventory of who participated and asked for their hat size? It works. It's non exclusive and you have to log in to contribute. That probably would have been the best idea. 

This man may have something here. I'd be willing to do that.

Just wanted to post this...

I rarely check nt on the weekend then j just remembered the hat thread smh. Thought I missed out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom