Returning Product question

Majorbread

formerly 40inchboost
does anyone know the amount of times you can return stuff to a store or amount of $ on a gift card you can get in return with no reciept without raising redflags?

I know they monitor it to look at theft but I didnt steal this stuff and I have alot of it. Whats my best bet? Ebay sucks now with all the seller restrictionsan i cant sell anything til Sept 18 cause i reached my max listing #

thanks for the help

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

does anyone know the amount of times you can return stuff to a store or amount of $ on a gift card you can get in return with no reciept without raising red flags?

I know they monitor it to look at theft but I didnt steal this stuff and I have alot of it. Whats my best bet? Ebay sucks now with all the seller restrictions an i cant sell anything til Sept 18 cause i reached my max listing #

thanks for the help

just give the customer service person this look.

post-6406-1251298780.gif

Originally Posted by Iansmk

does anyone know the amount of times you can return stuff to a store or amount of $ on a gift card you can get in return with no reciept without raising red flags?

I know they monitor it to look at theft but I didnt steal this stuff and I have alot of it. Whats my best bet? Ebay sucks now with all the seller restrictions an i cant sell anything til Sept 18 cause i reached my max listing #

thanks for the help

post-6406-1251298780.gif
does that work on you ?

Originally Posted by Iansmk

thanks for the help

post-6406-1251298780.gif
does that work on you ?

rlwe55.jpg

best buy accepts one return a year without receipt, to do another one you'll have to make a huge fuss, most places have that kind of policy.

as far as returning stuff with the receipt, I'd have to think it's a combination of if you opened it, used it, how expensive it is and of course howoften.

btw: when opening a box, always open it from the bottom so that you can re-tape it if necessary

Back
Top Bottom