Reverse hgg 13s

Screenshot_20191014-114337_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20191014-114347_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here we go... can we just get playoffs please!
Those reverse taxi 12s are nice tho

Well, after those "reverse taxi 12s" we have seen that it is not really that literally reverse. JB has been doing a few teasers of look alike shoes before releasing the good ones. We have the atmospheres for example in this year and next year we'll have the flints. So I don't know how the shoe will look like. But I will like to see those samples that were around few years ago of the playoff 13s because knowing JB they will release some look alike shoe then they'll release the playoffs.

Attachments

• Jordan-XIII-OG-Playoffs-1.jpg
    Jordan-XIII-OG-Playoffs-1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 335
wish they would've made sum like these

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-13-12-52-57.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-13-12-52-57.png
    758.9 KB · Views: 423
These are so bad, I honestly think they will be a rip-off at inevitable disco prices. Hopefully, everyone will be smart enough to pass on these or, if you like these for some reason, don’t be a moron and help Gentry get his bonus by paying full retail.

Again, who comes up with the nicknames? Is is JB? Or is it just someone that posts the first pics on Instagram? The 12 that came out a few weeks back were called the reverse taxi. I know not many liked em but I did. But to me they were more like a "black taxi". Simply a black based version of the original Taxi 12. Minus the same materials used. The reverse word keeps throwing me here because thats not the case at all. So why call it that? A reverse to the black toe looks nothing like the new pic surfaced. But at the same time looks nothing like a black version of them as well. Those are called the playoff 13s. Small rant, but just dont understand the logics and meanings behind JBs decision making when it comes to new colorways. I honestly think they just throw up and juggle colors to put on a model, then when its done, they decide THEN to call it something they think is appealing.

Just give us remastered playoff 13s, Charcoal 7s, Playoff 8s, and Black/White Playoff 12s. At least 2 of those in 2020 (and MAN PLEASE let one be the Playoff 8, I’ve wanted them since I was in 6th grade in ‘93 and passed on those piss poor retros in ‘07 and ‘13)

Back
Top Bottom