Review for Nike Air Max Go

i saw a new release called the nike air max go. i was inspecting the shoes at my local champs to see the quality of materials, cushioning, running my handsthrough the grip and trying to envision how i would look in the shoes. i came away impressed at the cushioning since it is air max and i really like how itlooks, but im not sold on the grip pattern and i am a bit concerned about the air max cushioning system. pretty much all my basketballs shoes have the nikezoom cushioning and i love the response, and i have never really balled in air max shoes. in terms of durability and lateral and up-and-down responsivenesshow do air maxes fare?

btw, the grip pattern is kinda like the hyperdunks, but while on the hyperdunks, the rectangular groves work their way out from the bottom of the shoes, theair max go grip pattern are flat. kinda like the jordan VI, VII, VIII but instead of circles, they are rectangles.

hey man! ive also seen this shoe at my local nike store... was quite curious what the tech set-up was...anyways
I dont know what foam they used to encase the max air... but generally speaking max air is firmer than zoom air... ive balled in a number of max air shoes andexcluding the 360bb they're pretty firm, especially since im light for my height... It is not AS responsive as zoom... and for the price point.. i dontthink it'll be any where close to what you get off zoom... though with max you pretty much get what it advertises... Impact protection..
Hope I got to help..
peace man!

i recently bought a pair of nike blue chips at sheik for....$29.99! the blue chips also use nike air and i've been wearing it for a little under a week nowand its quite comfortable. its not as low to the ground as zoom, but it is well cushioned for everyday use. i haven't worn them to play ball yet, but iplay at 24 hr fitness so its indoor with wooden courts. would anyone know anything about the nike half cent pennys? i saw them for sale at sheik for $119 andim really debating whether to get them.

Originally Posted by sneakerfiend1991

i recently bought a pair of nike blue chips at sheik for....$29.99! the blue chips also use nike air and i've been wearing it for a little under a week now and its quite comfortable. its not as low to the ground as zoom, but it is well cushioned for everyday use. i haven't worn them to play ball yet, but i play at 24 hr fitness so its indoor with wooden courts. would anyone know anything about the nike half cent pennys? i saw them for sale at sheik for $119 and im really debating whether to get them.
what does this have to do with anything dude?

Back
Top Bottom