REVIEW REQUEST: CP3 II

i tried these on at work and they are very light with a very snug fit and low the ground feel. The padding really hugs your ankle. I'm prolly gonna get apair next week to hoop in, i'll post a performance review then.

jayz4daz:

review would be nice. These look really nice, but no one stores by me carry them, so I have to order online

they fit true to size the black,white, orion blue color comes out on saturday. It has zoom air in the forefoot and a DHIP insert in the heel. The heel has anice cushy feel to it and forefoot feels low to the ground. If they aren't excluded from employee appreciation, i'm pulling the trigger, if they arei'll wait on em.

i was wondeirng the same thing about these, its either these or another pair of kobe iv....what do you guys think? any input on the cp3 compared to the zk4? ialready have 2 pairs of the zk4 so was planning on either the new cw of zk4 or give these a chance....they look cool, i like the madi gras cw, but its notpatent leather on the toe box is it?

any input is appreciated. thanks!

^It's funny I was in the same situation. My inline kobe 4s had poor stitching so I sent it back to my local FL. I was gonna get a voucher and wait for thenext kobe 4 release but they just recieved the CP3s. I had to get em' instead. The quality is top notch, excellent details, light, great cushioning, low tothe ground, true to size and excellent traction. If I had to choose between these and the kobe 4s of course I'll choose the 4s but these are SPECIAL onits' own right and definitely a great addition to any bball rotation. I got the white/black/orion blue BTW ones he's been wearin' at home and itlooks way better in person.

Picked up the all blacks Sunday night after reading the nice kicks review, wore them around the house sunday night to see how they felt and they feel GREATjust walking around in. Put them to the court test tonight, I play on an indoor court played about 2hrs tonight and first time out I'm ready to put myHD's and Foam Lites on temporary retirement. Shoes fit like a glove and are true to size, cushioning is great, lockdown is great, traction is great. Definitely won't be disappointed picking these up to play in. Nicekicks review was on point with everything, as their review said, only complaint i haveis that they arent all that breathable but I didnt notice until I took them off, feet never felt hot while playing. Bottom line, best ball shoe I'vepicked up recently.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by clkru

YES! Jordan has finally made a decent bball shoe again!
pimp.gif

I was thinking of buying either these or foamposite lite.

what do you guys suggest?

I'm going to buy a few of the May releases of the CP3.2... looks like an early candidate for shoe of the year.

I'm thinking about picking these up too...I have a couple pairs of the Kobe IVs and I love the shoe. Anyone have both and would pick the CP3s over theKobe's?......

these did feel great
but i felt restricted
only cuz i've been playing in the bb2 lows and mvps as of late
i might have to grab them the next F&F or something
the black/white/orion blues are extremely nice
i have a $185 merchandise return card to FTL
... anyone know if it'd work at champs or FA? or is it just strictly FTL?

Originally Posted by mizzoe33

pimp.gif

They both fit like a glove, and cant go wrong either way IMO. Havent played in the Foam Lites in about a week, so I feel like I might be a little CP3 biasedright now since I've been playing in those this week. Might take both to the gym tonight and switch halfway through and give a more accurate comparison.

*EDIT*
After tonight, I'm definitely feeling the CP3's over the Foamposite Lites. Just a better overall feel, not to say the Foams are bad because thats notthe case, I just prefer the CP3's personally. Foams caused me shin splints pretty quick tonight playing half as hard and half as much as in the CP3'slast night.

very nice input guys!! thanks!! i guess 2 kobes is good given i probably wont even have enough time to wear one out (play indoor only), so i guess variety isnice....i might swap the madi gras for the white/blk/orion blue everyone is talking about. i think i saw them in person and thought they were ok but ill have asecond look....nobody liked the white/blk/yellow? are those out?

odd, i went to the nice kick link and clicked on the review link but it just loaded the page with pictures of the shoes and the little blurb about them....cansomeone post the review for me? thanks!

edit: nevermind haha i didnt see the page 2 and 3 link on the bottom. thanks anyways.

Originally Posted by JustinSane110

Originally Posted by mizzoe33

pimp.gif

They both fit like a glove, and cant go wrong either way IMO. Havent played in the Foam Lites in about a week, so I feel like I might be a little CP3 biased right now since I've been playing in those this week. Might take both to the gym tonight and switch halfway through and give a more accurate comparison.

*EDIT*
After tonight, I'm definitely feeling the CP3's over the Foamposite Lites. Just a better overall feel, not to say the Foams are bad because thats not the case, I just prefer the CP3's personally. Foams caused me shin splints pretty quick tonight playing half as hard and half as much as in the CP3's last night.
Thanks bro, I guess I should try both of them out first, but from what I've bin reading, I'm also leaning towards the cp3 ii, my birthdayis in about a week and I'm gonna hint my brother to get me a pair
grin.gif

The white/black/yellows are out in my area. I like them better than the white/black/blue ones. Too bad they already sold out of my size at my local footlocker...

-S

Good inputs son far. My only thing about this is that the patent leather creases so bad.
I'm waiting for a CW with all leather material. and preferably a black white or black white red CW.
Creasing on PL's never look good to me...Except on the AJ11's...

I think I'm going to pick up the blackout colorway with the next 30% off...I do like the white/Uni Blue and Black/Uni Blue colorways coming out inMay......

No I'm not sure, but they are not excluded now on eastbay...so I'm guessing they shouldn't be excluded at footlockers or champs......

nice info. Im thinking about getting these or the iverson xii. Which do you guys think would be a better choice?

Back
Top Bottom