REVIEW REQUEST: JB Jumpman Pro Retro

Has anyone played in these yet? I know Gerald Wallace, Mike Bibby, and Nazr Mohammed have all hooped in them, but I haven't had the chance to chat shoeswith them lately (or ever)...

THX!

i think if those guys named can hoop in them i think you should be fine in them...i havent balling in mines yet but ill let you know when i get a chance to putthem in the rotation.

I would also like to know because I plan on buying the white and navy pair for my high school team.

the originals were great for balling in, better than the XII's (which released the same year i believe). however, the numerous differences between theretro and the original make the retro pair much worse for playing in. the leather is cheap, the carbon fiber plate isn't actual carbon fiber (just thecheap TPU used in team J's), and there's no Zoom Air in the heel (it's been replaced with DHIP cushioning, whatever that means)

would the retroes be horrible for playing in? no. could you find better sneakers for just as cheap? yes. also, keep in mind that NBA players probably don'twear exactly what we wear (possibly they have actual Zoom Air in the heel)

how does the heel cushioning feel in these? I know its not Zoom, but am interested to know if these shoes are okay to ball in.

how did these fit for everyone? true to size? or a bit big? i tried them on with my size 10 (which i am for all jordan) and when i walked and ran in them inthe store, the toe box area creased big time causing the top of the toe box to crease on to my feet, pressing against the top of my toes sorta annoying it. didyou guys have the same experience? should i just got half size down?

naw... that was durometer or something, and bottomed out for me after 5 good hooping sessions of 2-2.5 hours...

Back
Top Bottom