Review Request: Nike Zoom BB

Eastbay weight measurements are often wrong. Look at how the zoom BB lows are heavier than the mids.

these shoes are very good for ball but i wore mine after 10 times of playing, the front of the toe on my right shoe ripped.

^^^eastbay probably just doesnt always use the same size not thinking that bigger sizes weigh more and smaller ones weight less. they are supposed to use asize 10 i think but i doubt it always happens.

any clue if it would be ok to wear the PEs that are sold at the HOH?

I just won some Hughes BBs and I'm going to wear them...just need to know if they can handle ball or not.

thanks in advance!!

Anyone else have a relentless cutting pain at the achilles?

I've been playing in my BB's for a few weeks now and LOVE them, but every night after about the 3rd game the heel starts to dig in and tear my achillesUP. It's literally rubbed raw with skin hanging off. I've tried low and higher cut socks to no favorable results. Maybe this shoe just isn't for mealong the heel, while I can see it working amazingly for others as it's truly a great shoe for any position.

Whats the fit in these?

Im a 9.5 in the 2K4..

Also I have the ZK1 I think.. (black yellow) and I didn't really like them, they feel too squishy to me.. are the ZBB anything like those?
Im in love with the 2K4

Anyone else have a relentless cutting pain at the achilles?

I actually felt a bit of rubbing at my achilles at first. But it seemed to go away over the weeks as I played in the BB's.

B1LLY: Which colorway have you been playing in? I could see having patent at the back part of the shoe maybe contributing to the problem. But I actually addeda stiffer insole for the shoe (superfeet green) and it actually raised the back of my foot up a tad, and I find the shoe to fit a bit better for me.

Billy try putting a dab of vasoline on the spot where it rubs.... Its what the NBA guys do, who arent taped up underneath.... Works great for me on my2k3's that still tend to get me from time to time.... good luck

B1LLY: Those scrapes and cuts on your achilles are a pain in the %%#, because it doesnt matter what height sock you wear, it'll always irritate the samespot. You could try doing what djshox said.

From my experice with both colorways, I found the colorway i tested (dark obsidian/pimento) to be much softer and more pliable at the rear.

So this would be an upgrade for the 2K4?

Im thinking of purchasing the white/black pair.

Back
Top Bottom