RGIII though. LULZ

RG3-DANCING.gif

Dude wasn't satisfied with his chick. i bet you is wife is going to leave him the second she gets the chanc$$$$. he look like he cant get play period. I bet that hooters chick was hungry for attention so she basically took advantage of this opportunity to up her career as a playboy bunny.

"So wait, you're going to believe the girl when she says it was just a joke (Even though she changed her mind about that right after), but not believe her for everything else? It sounds like you just don't want to believe this is true.

RGIII was always with one girl or another at Baylor, even when he was hardcore dating Becca Liddicoat. This was no secret on campus--you can ask literally anyone. We always thought they had an open relationship, because he didn't bother trying to hide his women. Maybe that's what it is, though texting on your wedding day is pretty low."

Comment from that article. I honestly think RG3 was smashing on the low behind his friends back.

It wouldn't surprise me if this story was true.  Something about RGIII just ain't right to me. 

Back
Top Bottom