Rhymefest blasts Cheif Keef & Interscope for promoting violent music

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

The issue isn't whether or not Keef is telling the truth.

The issue is wondering what sort of impact this music is having on the reckless 14-year-olds of today's hoods. "Pistol to your face if you owe somethin" Great problem solving!

Bruh you act like Keef is rapping some new *@$+ ..
plenty of rappers talked that murk a +%@%% if you owe something *@$+ ..

FOH
laugh.gif

That *@$+ is something you learn in the streets EARLY 
laugh.gif

Mom/Pops: " If someone hits you .. YOU BETTER HIT THEY %+@ BACK!"

Mom/Pops: "You better not run from a fight!!"

Mom/Pops : "If some take something from you . you better !+@% em up and take it back!!"

and the kicker ..

Mom/Pops: " And if you don't .... IMA BEAT YOUR %+@ MYSELF!!"

laugh.gif
CO-SIGN ALL OF THIS. I turn into a devil when I get into a fight cuz of these words. Not from the hood and black if it matters...

Next, grown men will be listening to a 17 year old with Willy Lynch beats and an addicting chorus. Idk, how half of these people get signed. I'm not a fan of Cheif Keef.. I did like the song the first time I heard it. I listened again and I was good. Dudes act like nothing else sells they are lying. These labels and artists are keeping a gangsta image for women its like being addicted to prostitutes.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

The issue isn't whether or not Keef is telling the truth.

The issue is wondering what sort of impact this music is having on the reckless 14-year-olds of today's hoods. "Pistol to your face if you owe somethin" Great problem solving!

so which do you think is more influential, the music
or everything being rapped about happening right outside your front door?

If you give a clown a stage they are going to perform.

how is keef different from anyone else? oh that's right, just go at the young dude again.  kinda like ice t and soulja.  i hope keef sons this dude. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

how is keef different from anyone else? oh that's right, just go at the young dude again.  kinda like ice t and soulja.  i hope keef sons this dude. 
laugh.gif

A 17 year old gang member with due money..., he's from Chicago supposedly meaning that's where he was taught to act. He has a bay area head on him from the neck up. I'm from NYC and all that violent talk is disgusting. Dudes don't even switch it up and try to hide that they are bottle fed by close friends, lol. They come out spitting anything.., its obvious he's not broke.., so why attempt to portray an image.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

laugh.gif

A 17 year old gang member with due money..., he's from Chicago supposedly meaning that's where he was taught to act. He has a bay area head on him from the neck up. I'm from NYC and all that violent talk is disgusting. Dudes don't even switch it up and try to hide that they are bottle fed by close friends, lol. They come out spitting anything.., its obvious he's not broke.., so why attempt to portray an image.
nah, dude stays on house arrest. the grimiest dudes i know come from chicago since i don't live far i'm out there frequently too.  i really doubt he's faking.  i don't know what you mean by a bay area head? the dreads? that's just as common in the midwest bro.

laugh.gif

nah, dude stays on house arrest. the grimiest dudes i know come from chicago since i don't live far i'm out there frequently too.  i really doubt he's faking.  i don't know what you mean by a bay area head? the dreads? that's just as common in the midwest bro.

His staying on house arrest is his gimmick? I guess you have a label only dealing with jailbirds... Crazy.

His staying on house arrest is his gimmick? I guess you have a label only dealing with jailbirds... Crazy.
doubt it's a gimmick.  you get put on house arrest for some of the most basic things.  hell, i did 20 days on house arrest for running from the police when i was younger.
laugh.gif
  i'm just saying, i don't think he's faking.  the midwest loves their gangs man.  half my highschool banged gd.
laugh.gif
  it's a different culture out here. not trying to stick up for the grimeyness but i've never been somewhere else like the midwest when it comes to stuff like this.

doubt it's a gimmick.  you get put on house arrest for some of the most basic things.  hell, i did 20 days on house arrest for running from the police when i was younger.
laugh.gif
  i'm just saying, i don't think he's faking.  the midwest loves their gangs man.  half my highschool banged gd.
laugh.gif
  it's a different culture out here. not trying to stick up for the grimeyness but i've never been somewhere else like the midwest when it comes to stuff like this.

nah! I'm not saying he's lying! believe me i know when an artist is telling the truth. He's def on house arrest. I wanna hear the reason why he got signed, why Sosa is apart of it! and im in the library like im not Global...

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

this. I am aware these are two different subject matters entirely but this also confuses me when people say wiz only raps about weed. I mean does anyone really wanna wear economic troubles or world ills coming from Khalifa? cuz i don't
We ain't askin him to become Sean Hannity b, the point we are making is that don't go from the Show & Prove material to Rolling Papers and expect us not to call him a sellout. I love Wiz, I lived in Pittsburgh for awhile but no one messes with him there no more because he went chasin paper instead of stayin in his lane.
Your comment makes no sense as a reply to mine.
Ummm I'm not sure how long you lived in Pittsburgh, but in 07 a few dudes I know put 10k on his life.  Dude was shook as hell for awhile.
plus his brother is a ******

Back
Top Bottom