Rich pedophile escapes prison because he wouldn't "farewell" in jail; Really Murica?

I would love for this guy to walk into my home someday. I will have the biggest smile on my face as I choose which knife to use.

I know a dude who just served 6 months for a DUI. His first one too. They wanted him to do in patient treatment and he didn't have the money for it so he was like well lock me up I guess. So they did. Served his full sentence. I'm not saying get a DUI but look how skewed this **** is. Dude might be an idiot but he isn't raping babies. The only reason they wanted him to do in patient treatment too is because the state can tax him 10k for it. What a joke this country is turning into.
10k or 6 months in jail are both pretty bad

Son that is DISGUSTING bruhs...

Money trumps EVERYTHING

that judge deserves to get hit by a car
yep and influence.. His family had power and probably somedirty secrets about the dirty da, judges and politicians they didnt want shared
I know a dude who just served 6 months for a DUI. His first one too. They wanted him to do in patient treatment and he didn't have the money for it so he was like well lock me up I guess. So they did. Served his full sentence. I'm not saying get a DUI but look how skewed this **** is. Dude might be an idiot but he isn't raping babies. The only reason they wanted him to do in patient treatment too is because the state can tax him 10k for it. What a joke this country is turning into.
aint nobody doing 6 months for 1st dui unless they were on probation at the time

He had 180 over his head. They wouldn't work with him on his treatment for probation so he did his 180 that way he wouldn't be on probation or under the courts rule when he got out.

Stories about how effed up the justice system always remind me...I gotta get my money up.

Back
Top Bottom