Richard Sherman wants to know if he's better than Revis (Super Troll Weekend)

laugh.gif

dude said "oh ****, I cant say **** but oh ****"

" he's fat and slow"

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Revis tracks the number one WR ALL OVER THE FIELD, even into the slot. Sherman plays one side of the field. he had a Great year, played great, but he doesnt do half of the things Revis does for a defense.
he's just a bully

he chucks you and tries to give you the wide angle.. , once you turn his hips at the line he's not as dominant in my opinion , although

he does pay more attention to the quarterback more than browner

if you stack receivers and force him to play off he cant use his size and that's when he isn't dominant

I says Sherman today because he played this year while Revis was at home licking his wounds. Revis was ripped for long TD passes recently over the last 2 years so i think he is a bit overrated. SHERMAN wins.

I got Seattle and SF as the 2 best NFC teams

Last edited:
Rumor of a trade involving Revis and Matt Flynn

I don't think it's going to happen though, it doesn't seem like something Schneider and Pete would do. I love Revis though...If Sherman's play stays consistent this could really be a discussion, but what Revis has done the past couple of seasons, with the exception of this past season of course, makes him the best DB.

Sherm is still my guy though.

Last edited:
Future for the seahawks is very bright. That defense is stacked and offense emerged this year

Back
Top Bottom