Richest 17 year old on instagram

just took a look at his IG. is this guy really rich or what?
laugh.gif
i legit can't tell
hes rich and annoying as **** too does anyone here actually like this kid?

No he's not, it's a front. There's numerous sources online showing that he orders fake props- everything from his shoes, clothes, accessories, money, etc.
really..?where is he getting that  prop money from ?

You can find them on eBay and other sites online. There was some IG or blog that magnified the serial numbers and they all matched and a few other dead giveaways. The Black Card he got in his name, you can order those too.

You can find them on eBay and other sites online. There was some IG or blog that magnified the serial numbers and they all matched and a few other dead giveaways. The Black Card he got in his name, you can order those too.
damn thats crazy .. to think some one would waste their time like that...oh america 

damn thats crazy .. to think some one would waste their time like that...oh america 

I'm willing to bet a majority of the "ballers" on social media are fronting as well, maybe not to the same extremes but still.

No he's not, it's a front. There's numerous sources online showing that he orders fake props- everything from his shoes, clothes, accessories, money, etc.

People who believed it was all real are the same people who thought the Hot Boyz really had all that stuff in their videos back in the day.

People who believed it was all real are the same people who thought the Hot Boyz really had all that stuff in their videos back in the day.

There are some dudes who are stunting online for real though. Like there was a 15 y.o. who used to come here and floss his whips. His father was one of the top dogs at Lehman Brothers or something like that. His mcLaren made me feel some type of way. :smh:

Last edited:
You're right, he should have politely demanded his money be returned to him. That would definitely get the job done, right? FOH with that. So what if he caught a few punches. Next time pay up. That's not bullying in my opinion. Bullying is when it's for no reason other than the person is different, or you don't like them for no reason. Dude owed money. Get caught.

You have so many invalid arguments in your paragraph , that I dont even know where to begin...

-You should beat someone down cause he owes you money...?(By the way you ASSUME that he owes money just because its in the title...)
-Bullying is when you beat someone up for no reason , or that you dont like them...? REALLY ?

Keep beating people up( for a reason that is ) .

That will get you to many places my brother. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
You have so many invalid arguments in your paragraph , that I dont even know where to begin...

-You should beat someone down cause he owes you money...?(By the way you ASSUME that he owes money just because its in the title...)
-Bullying is when you beat someone up for no reason , or that you dont like them...? REALLY ?

Keep beating people up( for a reason that is ) .

That will get you to many places my brother.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I said that bullying is when you beat someone up for no reason other than they are different....or if you beat them up for disliking them for no reason at all. You said, "Really?" Yes really.  Why is that so hard to understand? Seems like a perfectly normal understanding of the word "bullying" to me.(By the way i DIDN'T ASSUME the he owes money just because it's in the title. You can clearly hear little dude say "Give me my money or I'm gonna beat your ***" Try actually watching the video next time). 

Keep caping for dude...whatever. He caught a few light punches to the chin. You're acting like he "got beat up" as you say. He did not. He just got slapped around. Swagged out London...now he got beat up. Sorry if my post made you feel some sort of way. LOLOLOL. Keep being overly sensitive.

That will get you to many places my brother. 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Naw mayne I  think that video is old an someone decided to post it now but I think dude really have money like that.

he posted videos of him in high value stores buying things

The cars he was riding in

The bottles

all the iphones he had

Its too much for him to be faking it

Regardless he have more money then most

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom