Richest 17 year old on instagram

you were born with money I don't care that your daddy rich
He hating from afar awwww

look how mad he izzz

I DONT OWE U SH*& PU$$& I dont owe u S$&% OWWEEEEE

I DESERVE THESE MILLIONS WHEN I GET U can say I earned them MILLIONS!

G.O.

this dude got all this money yet hes rocking tru religions? SMH

talking about doing it backwards :smh:

at first i wasn't hating. then i looked at his instagram. yeah dude needs to be introduced to someone from the hood

8422e97c61ee11e2bf8022000a1fbe54_7.jpg

Son only boo boos in sparkling water lmfao​
:wow: Yo I'm done! Dude is the ultimate troll unrelentlessly rustling jimmies across the world wide web. :rofl:

Eh, let that boy's chef cook
lol

If I was dude people wouldn't even know I had money like that, I hate attention. If I ever hit the lotto I would still be incognito

If I was dude people wouldn't even know I had money like that, I hate attention. If I ever hit the lotto I would still be incognito

That's it.

I would never show off money like that.

Yes I would drive a nice car, have nice shoes, etc. but no reason to be a douche about it :smh:

Not thread worthy. I expected better. NTers got cash and earned it themselves. And also arent as lame to need to flaunt it

Meh, I always look at these type of dudes and figure they'll never know what it's like to grind.

That ramen noodle diet is so foreign to him. I'll take where I am in life now and be happy. I earned it all by my own merit.

:lol: Didn't look through the instagram but I can't hate. He's the product of rich people and rich people do rich people things *shrug*

Sucks but it is what it is

Lol i've seen this cat driving around the city by the fairmont hotel. When I pulled up next to him to peep his whip dude was spooked for some reason and had that paranoid look as he looked forward.

his whip was bad as f tho. :smokin

Last edited:
Who cares tbh.

I bet son deals with major depression or he wouldn't be flaunting like that.

Majority of my friends come from wealthy backrounds and some act just like that.

Yeah, I made pretty good money was I was his age. I would never do that sort of ishh. I think it's stupid.

Back
Top Bottom