Rick Ross & 50 Cent's beef Re-Ignited On Social Media

ROSS makes good music & People bump his music but as usual some dudes on NT take it to the extreme....I'm from the N.O. & I haven't heard many people play BLACK DOLLAR I can count on one hand how many people I heard playing it....The point is nobody is checking for ROSS music like how NTERS make it seem....

The thing is, nobody is saying Ross is some sought after dude that everybody listens to. All people said is he makes good music and he's a good rapper.

They play black market in the break room at my job every day, well until this diddy came out. And I swear we been thru the geographic **** cuz obviously the same **** poppiny way ain't poppin nowhere where y'all dudes at. But its no point its the usual suspects, the dudes that don't like Ross that's gonna tell me his discography is better than Ross. Son really hasn't put out a whole enjoyable piece of music since 2003.

Besides grodt the rest came n went. If u gonna disregard all Ross great projects then u definitely can't bring in all this lackluster 50 albums. Curtis, bisd, random wack tapes he just was washed. He needs dre and em more then he thinks. And its sad cuz I was a huge fan but once I stopped being in denial I realized I only revisit Grodt and the 1st g unit album. I still can play deeper than rap, Teflon don, rich forever, ashes to ashes, Albert Anastasia.

I was such a big G-Unit fan back then, and thought they were the most untouchable dudes and couldn't miss. But when they started missing....it never stopped, it was a full on avalanche.

Peep Game Peep Game I promise I used to walk down the block, g unit white beater, du rag, headband feeling like Curtis. Dude was my hero in middle school, our crew was called g unit. Then that plane crashed and burned and all the bridges he burned come back to hunt him.

It's clear that Curtis received little to no love as a child. It's odd that a person in his 40s will revel in such grade school hijinks. The fact that he stays dating older women leads me to believe that he longs for a mother figure.
I mean his mother did die when he was a kid. Does that make you feel better?

He need to call up game to revive his career lol. He helped launch game now chuck can repay him

ROSS makes good music & People bump his music but as usual some dudes on NT take it to the extreme....I'm from the N.O. & I haven't heard many people play BLACK DOLLAR I can count on one hand how many people I heard playing it....The point is nobody is checking for ROSS music like how NTERS make it seem....

And in the last decade have you heard many people bumping 50? :lol:

Besides grodt the rest came n went. If u gonna disregard all Ross great projects then u definitely can't bring in all this lackluster 50 albums. Curtis, bisd, random wack tapes he just was washed. He needs dre and em more then he thinks. And its sad cuz I was a huge fan but once I stopped being in denial I realized I only revisit Grodt and the 1st g unit album. I still can play deeper than rap, Teflon don, rich forever, ashes to ashes, Albert Anastasia.

I was such a big G-Unit fan back then, and thought they were the most untouchable dudes and couldn't miss. But when they started missing....it never stopped, it was a full on avalanche.

I used to cop all the G-Unit mixtapes from this dude at my school that would sell 'em from outside of his bubble coat. Everybody was a big 50 fan. Never wore the clothes and **** though, you probably woulda got jumped for that around here lol. 50 was a monster but that lasted for 3 years. 50 is like a RB that ran for 2k yards then turned into Trent Richardson.

Rich Forever > anything 50 has made since 2009 excluding War Angel

that was 50's last best project

Last edited:

I mean his mother did die when he was a kid. Does that make you feel better?
mean.gif

50 ain't poppin in music but Ross isn't either. Guy's label has fallen apart on him and his last album flopped HARD. Not sure how there's even a discussion about this. One has been out and one's on the way out.

I didn't mess with War Angel, a couple songs was cool. That Elephant in the Sand and other joint that came out around the same time were both hard as ****. It's cool to hate on 50 because he was so big at one time.

50 ain't poppin in music but Ross isn't either. Guy's label has fallen apart on him and his last album flopped HARD. Not sure how there's even a discussion about this. One has been out and one's on the way out.

I didn't mess with War Angel, a couple songs was cool. That Elephant in the Sand and other joint that came out around the same time were both hard as ****. It's cool to hate on 50 because he was so big at one time.

yea those G-Unit mixtapes were pretty good, better than the recent EP's they dropped recently.

No one's hating on 50. Pretty much everybody in this thread recognized how great his run was. What people can't seem to get is that 50's made some painfully mediocre music for a very long time now, and all his social media antics basically highlight that fact. Ross has simply been making better music than him for a very long time, even though before Black Dollar, Ross himself hit a Jeezy-like lull when his singles just didn't have that impact past ones had.

Even if Ross was on his way out he didn't burn his bridges like Curtis. That's how he can get on the pop that, john, f wit me u know I got it etc. No one in here probably bought luda last 2 albums but this dude stay finding his way on the biggest singles. 50 can't do that and he ****** it up for my dude buck cuz he can't either smh.

I like beef so I'll always enjoy watching 50 go at anyone and everyone. I don't care if he does features or if he's irrelevant musically. I don't listen to Meek Mill but I was happy as hell he went at that little cornball Audrey.

Jeezy will always be weak to me for making music with Ross. That was real beef, he didn't **** with him at all. His music died down and he was looking to get hot so he made those tracks with him. Have some pride and ride it out. I like 50 and Game and I don't ever want to hear a new song from them. Gotta stay true to yourself no matter what.

Why did jeezy and Ross beef anyway? Jeezy was on hustling remix way back, and Ross was on boyz n DA hood album. Once Ross dropped Albert Anastasia and officially took that lane that's when the beef came.

Why did jeezy and Ross beef anyway? Jeezy was on hustling remix way back, and Ross was on boyz n DA hood album. Once Ross dropped Albert Anastasia and officially took that lane that's when the beef came.

It wasn't no real beef. Wasn't no blood shed or anything. That seemed like a he said she said situation. Ross and Jeezy did a few songs together before that situation started. Hustling remix, Luxury Tax and that other joint with Triple C's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom