*** RICK ROSS FEAT. R. KELLY | SPEEDIN' [VIDEO] ***

roll.gif
at him jumpin off the bridge.

Originally Posted by DJ236

yo somebody PLEASE make a .gif of the scene where he jumps off the bridge!!!!

when somebody posts something dumb on NT, i'll put up the .gif and say sumthing like "follow Rick Ross..."

Song = Wack, Video = Ight

Unless Ross put out a better second single he bout to be with Chamillionaire on that Platinum first album, not even gold 2nd album
laugh.gif

rocyaice

It's bad because even tho Ross ain't on the ROC,
they're both on Def Jam

and my point is that 2 quote-unquote gangsta rappers who are BOTH overweight (don't wanna offend anyone by saying "fat" my apologies) end upreleasing songs BOTH produced by The Runners
BOTH featuring R.Kelly
as BOTH of their FIRST singles???

somewhere Jay-Z sat in his office and actually A-OK'ed this...

but why put out the same song through 2 different artists at the same time???

I could slightly understand if it was one of their second or third singles but no

this is just a bad move and IMO the Beanie Sigel song shouldn't ever have been made...or at least not promoted as a single

I didn't even watch the video yet and I knew this fool would be on a boat.

After the watch:
Why is rick ross jumping off bridges, falling like he got anchors tied to his legs. Fat joe, need i say more. This video gave me a good laugh.

I honestly agree with ^^. Just because with the times now, Beans was supposed to stick to what he does best. It's crazy because he was on the verge of itall with his last album, that first single was crazy. But it was him, this single wasn't Beans at all.

Oh and please hang DJ Khaled ASAP, if I hear we the best again...

What was the point of him jumping off the bridge though? Why couldn't he just give him the watch in the beginning?

Originally Posted by babybop2g

I honestly agree with ^^. Just because with the times now, Beans was supposed to stick to what he does best. It's crazy because he was on the verge of it all with his last album, that first single was crazy. But it was him, this single wasn't Beans at all.

Oh and please hang DJ Khaled ASAP, if I hear we the best again...

What was the point of him jumping off the bridge though? Why couldn't he just give him the watch in the beginning?

I assume the video was a vision of what could have happened. Thats why it went back to the police stop scene.

By the way this song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ZSong

rocyaice

It's bad because even tho Ross ain't on the ROC,
they're both on Def Jam

and my point is that 2 quote-unquote gangsta rappers who are BOTH overweight (don't wanna offend anyone by saying "fat" my apologies) end up releasing songs BOTH produced by The Runners
BOTH featuring R.Kelly
as BOTH of their FIRST singles???

somewhere Jay-Z sat in his office and actually A-OK'ed this...

but why put out the same song through 2 different artists at the same time???

I could slightly understand if it was one of their second or third singles but no

this is just a bad move and IMO the Beanie Sigel song shouldn't ever have been made...or at least not promoted as a single

I agree with what you're saying to an extent. But the Beans joint was the best song on the album for a first single IMO. Not necessarily the best songbut for a single and something to create buzz it was the best single. I see why you think its a bad single but I can't agree. Two different songs. R. Kellydoesn't add enough to the songs for them to sound even a lil' similiar. I guess i'd agree with you if they both sounded similar but I don'thear it. Didn't know the Runners did the Beans joint though.

Back
Top Bottom