*** RICK ROSS FEAT. R. KELLY | SPEEDIN' [VIDEO] ***

That song is hot. I would've dropped Trilla as a video too but I guess they said F it. That Runners beat is
pimp.gif
. I'm waitin' for that Ricky Ross album. Dudes been bringing it with thesongs that are out now. Video was ehhhhhhh. Ish went from lookin' like the Hypnotize video to lookin' like a low budget Speed Racer movie and$++%. Yougotta appreciate it them for doin' a video with more than just females in bikin's dancin' but damn this is one of those case's where maybethat's what they should've done. Especially in MIA where the women are
eek.gif

You must be new or somethin' cause We The Best .......

alien.gif

Will someone get that dude off of tv, he is annoying.

Rick Ross is that dude, I guess he is coming out with another borderline classic
pimp.gif

like the song and good video
pimp.gif

i love/hate the popularity of mia artists right now for the simple fact that all of there videos remind me of how bad i wanna move there
laugh.gif
i got a 2-2 1/2 year plan that i hope works out

and$*!$ kind of chains did kells have on? this dude is a str8 fool when it comes to pieces

To know that ross was once a football player, it seems as if he forgot, or simply neglected, how to run.

N tried to skip his way off the bridge.

smh.gif

Good song though.

Originally Posted by cquan05

I wish Khaled would jump off a bridge with cement under it
smh.gif

co-sign !! I mean at first he was kinda funny. his wierd lookin$##% runnin round talkin about "WEEEE THA BESTTTTT !!!" and"LISSSTENNNNNNNNNNN !!!". Now I just want to kill him.

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

Thats my n'_ ricky ross......

Rick Ross > Brisco

Rick Ross > Flo-rida

Rick Ross > Pitbull

Rick Ross > Plies

Rick Ross > Smitty

I'm glad someone sees hes one of the best out of MIA next to that other dude Trick Daddy.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

"you must be new or something man cuz we the best man"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this dude cracks me consistently.

laugh.gif
No joke. I used to be irritated by him, but hes so cheesy thatdude always makes me laugh cause hes actually serious when he talks.

This is so stupid...

Why would Def Jam put out 2 singles at the same time...
BOTH by big fat guys, produced by The Runners, AND featuring R. Kelly???

what the hell
smh

Khaled is straight wack juice. His little intro's at the beginning of songs make me feel
sick.gif
. I wish dude would get shipped to a abandoned island Castawaystyle.

I woulda jumped off the bridge too so I could get away from Khaled wack%%%@ for sayin' that lame s***!!!!...

"Children's Story" >> "Speedin"

Trilla is goina be another banger...
pimp.gif

Khaled is such a freaking lame. This song is mean tho, Ross is that dude. That speedboat scene makes me realize how much I miss MIA.
frown.gif
I need to go back.

Originally Posted by ZSong

This is so stupid...

Why would Def Jam put out 2 singles at the same time...
BOTH by big fat guys, produced by The Runners, AND featuring R. Kelly???

what the hell
smh
What's so bad about that? If the track is hot who cares who's on it? Not knockin' I just fail to see the problem. I could see if Rossand Beans were both on Rocafella but they're not.

Back
Top Bottom