Rick Ross has a song with Jay-Z called "Free Mason"

Would someone like to explain the problem with him being a Mason? I feel like the general public has equated Free Masonry with worshiping the devil. Anybody can be a Mason. "If you want to be a Mason, ask a Mason."

Would someone like to explain the problem with him being a Mason? I feel like the general public has equated Free Masonry with worshiping the devil. Anybody can be a Mason. "If you want to be a Mason, ask a Mason."

Masons aint all bad but the select few who want to obtain material items in the flesh will do what they have to do in order to gain... If u dont believe in Devil worshipping Masons then you're misguided.. They are told to deny it when asked and will do so til they die.... Illuminati is real and Jay Z is just another pawn in their game.

He dictates the pace of the race.....

Until I see son at a CFR meeting or a G20 event then HOVA is irrelavent

Masons aint all bad but the select few who want to obtain material items in the flesh will do what they have to do in order to gain... If u dont believe in Devil worshipping Masons then you're misguided.. They are told to deny it when asked and will do so til they die.... Illuminati is real and Jay Z is just another pawn in their game.

He dictates the pace of the race.....

Until I see son at a CFR meeting or a G20 event then HOVA is irrelavent

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

I hate simple minded people...

But hey, you all are the reason the world goes around.
What? %$!% you talkin bout CeCe?

Wow! Just wow
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not again
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom