Rick Ross on life support of apparent heart attack

Second fairly young celeb this week alongside Kevin Smith having similar issues this week. Gotta start living right (healthier).

Wing? Stop.

But forreal tho, son did turn his health around seemingly. Hopefully it was enough for him to bounce back from this. He's been one of the top tier artists over the past 10yrs + strong.

Woof...as someone that works in healthcare, anytime you hear the words "life support," prognosis is usually poor to dismal. Hoping for the best for him. His age gives him a better chance at recovery, but it's a bad situation regardless.

I worry about a similar situation happening for Action Bronson. Obesity is no joke and something to be corrected, but when you're a celebrity people attach you with your image. It's hard for me to rock with a fit version of Action Bronson who only eats healthy and works out constantly. It's like the idea of Mitch Hedberg getting sober. Kind of takes away from who they are and what made them entertaining to begin with.

Woof...as someone that works in healthcare, anytime you hear the words "life support," prognosis is usually poor to dismal. Hoping for the best for him. His age gives him a better chance at recovery, but it's a bad situation regardless.

I worry about a similar situation happening for Action Bronson. Obesity is no joke and something to be corrected, but when you're a celebrity people attach you with your image. It's hard for me to rock with a fit version of Action Bronson who only eats healthy and works out constantly. It's like the idea of Mitch Hedberg getting sober. Kind of takes away from who they are and what made them entertaining to begin with.

Yea.

They lose core fans, but they also gain new ones who like the new them. Word to Wiz Khalifa.

MMG artist Fat Trel said Rick isn’t on life support.

If he loses weight, his career is over

If he doesn’t lose weight, his career is over

Second fairly young celeb this week alongside Kevin Smith having similar issues this week. Gotta start living right (healthier).

Kevin Smith lost a lot of weight (85 pounds) too. He had a "widowmaker" heart attack

Back
Top Bottom