Rick Ross starting beef with Slim Thug?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

At this point, there's nothing anyone can say about Ross that hasn't been said already...
you can say he kisses men
or provide a pic
or have him talk about it in a radio interview... no, that helps platinum sales nowadays
laugh.gif
You're the most predictable poster. The Wayne kissing Baby pic has to be your computer background
nah, a higher res version of this pic is
columbine-eric-harris-dylan-klebold-dead.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

At this point, there's nothing anyone can say about Ross that hasn't been said already...
you can say he kisses men
or provide a pic
or have him talk about it in a radio interview... no, that helps platinum sales nowadays
laugh.gif
You're the most predictable poster. The Wayne kissing Baby pic has to be your computer background
nah, a higher res version of this pic is
columbine-eric-harris-dylan-klebold-dead.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

ross was always dissing people in the past.......word to that t.i. diss when t.i. didnt even know the n'

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

100% truth he dissed tip before anybody knew who he was it was on the beautiful beat talking about how ti was not from bankhead fast foward  years later there on a song together but thugga been calling himself boss for he longest

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

ross was always dissing people in the past.......word to that t.i. diss when t.i. didnt even know the n'

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

100% truth he dissed tip before anybody knew who he was it was on the beautiful beat talking about how ti was not from bankhead fast foward  years later there on a song together but thugga been calling himself boss for he longest

Ross will bodie slim thug so quick.. he already got gassed by letoya luckett in her song regret. slim dont want it wit ross

Ross will bodie slim thug so quick.. he already got gassed by letoya luckett in her song regret. slim dont want it wit ross

Back
Top Bottom