~~~| Rick Ross - The Summers Mine [Jeezy Diss!] |~~~

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Hope this turns into the "Fat Joe Street Cred" thread.

Dont get ur hopes up guys...
laugh.gif

Yall are right, its ******ed to argue over it... Especially about Ross and Jeezy. Im done ... Yall know where i stand on Ross, and yes he does joints that are fire but other than that.. ya, u kno... Jeezy well i was givin the IMPRESSION that he did move some +$%!... So yeah.. That is all.

I dont lose sleep over none of this +$%! or them cuz i dont listen to there music much.

/MyPostsInThisThread

Ohhhhhh I get it, so you have to hear internet rumors about a guy selling dope, running from the cops, being locked up to consider him real...and his neighbors from the hood have to go around and spread the word that this guy is legit, this guy is thuggin this guy is about that life...you're basically saying this not me...quit living by the internet
laugh.gif
if that's your source to finding out who is real then shame on you you're living by rumors not fact...the only thing I don't agree with Ross doing is lying about being a CO and trying to diss ti because he was the hottest ( same #%#$ boi %$%+ jeezy doing).

That's the only judgment I pass on Ross, why because I don't know this man life..just like you don't either, the ninja IS older than both of us, we don't know what he's been through or seen in his life, but you Naw you pass your judgement on this guy like you was there across the street living in the house across from his.

The way you talk about dude gives me the notion that he A. Slapped your mom B. Spit in your face and told you to #%#$ yourself or C. all of the above

As far as jeezy go, is he a #%#$ boi Naw I don't think so cuz like I said about Ross I don't know what he been through, but I know this he don't from any hood in the atl, since that Gucci %$%+ a lot of *****assness have came from jeezy, which runs deeper than Ross lying about being a CO

Now as for me, ninja I wasn't in the projects counting @!%$!%@ pennies and hoping and wishing and you take that how you want buddy

Ok I'm done now

Ohhhhhh I get it, so you have to hear internet rumors about a guy selling dope, running from the cops, being locked up to consider him real...and his neighbors from the hood have to go around and spread the word that this guy is legit, this guy is thuggin this guy is about that life...you're basically saying this not me...quit living by the internet
laugh.gif
if that's your source to finding out who is real then shame on you you're living by rumors not fact...the only thing I don't agree with Ross doing is lying about being a CO and trying to diss ti because he was the hottest ( same #%#$ boi %$%+ jeezy doing).

That's the only judgment I pass on Ross, why because I don't know this man life..just like you don't either, the ninja IS older than both of us, we don't know what he's been through or seen in his life, but you Naw you pass your judgement on this guy like you was there across the street living in the house across from his.

The way you talk about dude gives me the notion that he A. Slapped your mom B. Spit in your face and told you to #%#$ yourself or C. all of the above

As far as jeezy go, is he a #%#$ boi Naw I don't think so cuz like I said about Ross I don't know what he been through, but I know this he don't from any hood in the atl, since that Gucci %$%+ a lot of *****assness have came from jeezy, which runs deeper than Ross lying about being a CO

Now as for me, ninja I wasn't in the projects counting @!%$!%@ pennies and hoping and wishing and you take that how you want buddy

Ok I'm done now

lemme get this straight tho...

before 50 "outed" ross being a former CO for like what...a week or whatever, $%$#%* actually believed ross was a KINGPIN?????

for real?

like really tho?

word?

$%$#%* is mad gullible. 99.9% of what you hear in music is fake, period. 99.9% of what you see in those vids are fake too. this should be understood before you even get into an artist, their music and their image.

before 50 "outed" ross being a former CO for like what...a week or whatever, $%$#%* actually believed ross was a KINGPIN?????

for real?

like really tho?

word?

$%$#%* is mad gullible. 99.9% of what you hear in music is fake, period. 99.9% of what you see in those vids are fake too. this should be understood before you even get into an artist, their music and their image.

Originally Posted by debs 168

for real?

like really tho?

word?

Word. Dudes is upset that Rick Ross is not in fact Larry Hoover
laugh.gif
. In tears like "how could he lie to me
frown.gif
". How you on google looking up Rick Ross street cred
roll.gif
. Unless you from NY you probably no nothing bout what Joe life was like, and does that mean that if you in another state and you cant find videos of neighbors describing the hooligan like things hes done they never happened? Who from Rick Ross neighborhood have you seen saying he's soft? Who have you seen test him? If he was as phony as yall think the street cats would've been exposed him a long time ago. Not saying he the realest dude out there, just saying that yall don't know !%$#. 50 "exposes" irrelevant !%$# in every beef. None of the !%$# truly matters, but you dudes still all eat it up. I saw a video of Fat Joe challenging 50 to a fist fight, is that equivalent to his neighbors certifying hes bout that life? He never accepted so is he now down in the realness point system? Ross had a job, Ross lied. You dudes really let this upset you? To the point you dislike a man you never met, who never heard of you and you only know him for his music, which most of yall admit is good. @%#!@%@ gumps

Originally Posted by debs 168

for real?

like really tho?

word?

Word. Dudes is upset that Rick Ross is not in fact Larry Hoover
laugh.gif
. In tears like "how could he lie to me
frown.gif
". How you on google looking up Rick Ross street cred
roll.gif
. Unless you from NY you probably no nothing bout what Joe life was like, and does that mean that if you in another state and you cant find videos of neighbors describing the hooligan like things hes done they never happened? Who from Rick Ross neighborhood have you seen saying he's soft? Who have you seen test him? If he was as phony as yall think the street cats would've been exposed him a long time ago. Not saying he the realest dude out there, just saying that yall don't know !%$#. 50 "exposes" irrelevant !%$# in every beef. None of the !%$# truly matters, but you dudes still all eat it up. I saw a video of Fat Joe challenging 50 to a fist fight, is that equivalent to his neighbors certifying hes bout that life? He never accepted so is he now down in the realness point system? Ross had a job, Ross lied. You dudes really let this upset you? To the point you dislike a man you never met, who never heard of you and you only know him for his music, which most of yall admit is good. @%#!@%@ gumps

Lmao at Big Lurch being about that life. He's now doing life. !%!+@%$ cannibal. That's what that water will make you do.

Lmao at Big Lurch being about that life. He's now doing life. !%!+@%$ cannibal. That's what that water will make you do.

Back
Top Bottom