Ricky Rubio signs with ADIDAS!!!

eek.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

why would this dude leave Nike? hes been wearing them for years

its supposedly $240 million over 14 years.

lifetime contract im guessing
eek.gif

If true Nike isn't going to match that, 
laugh.gif
. I love Ricky buy he ain't worth that much 

-But Nike needs to give Kevin Love a sig. 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Nike probably didn't think it was worth it to match. 

no they dont, give him some nice PE's but thats it.

you really think a Kevin Love shoe is gonna sell any better than Melo, CP3, and Wade signatures that are a waste of money and materials. they got on sale 2 weeks after they release
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

you really think a Kevin Love shoe is gonna sell any better than Melo, CP3, and Wade signatures that are a waste of money and materials. they got on sale 2 weeks after they release
laugh.gif
Kevin Love might just be the best PF in the league. If the Wolves start winning, he will be the entire package: He is white, good looking (no Amaechi), American born, one best players in league, has a personality and is on a winning team. Doesn't get any more marketable than that 
And your using those ugly +%$ Jordan sigs to argue your point. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A good looking Love sig priced at around $140 would sell decent brah 

If true Nike isn't going to match that, 
laugh.gif
. I love Ricky buy he ain't worth that much 

Big men sigs don't sell

Yes sir they have it for shoes contracts.... Just like a free agency contract... lol so I don't know that's what I was told

No way Rubio is worth that much. I'm guessing since Adidas is huge over seas, they know they'll be able to sell Rubio Sigs over seas.

He might be worth that much. Tough to bet the house on an injured player.

Still wish Rose would have been a Nike guy...they didn't see his appeal though (which is super obvious now).

hahaha I wouldn't leave NIKE! lol you see how many injuries Adidas has had throughout the whole season!!! Major players!! lol Rose, Howard, Shumpert!

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

prob leaving cause those nike shoes caused him to tear his acl.
Na Kobe caused him to tear his acl...Kobe had to blow off steam on someone after getting his nose broken by Dwade
laugh.gif

Damn Ricky. You think you have a knee problem now, what till you wear that 3 sripe garbage....

laugh.gif
Kevin Love might just be the best PF in the league. If the Wolves start winning, he will be the entire package: He is white, good looking (no Amaechi), American born, one best players in league, has a personality and is on a winning team. Doesn't get any more marketable than that 
And your using those ugly +%$ Jordan sigs to argue your point. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

not in your dreams. those would go on sale the day after they release, seriously.

Ricky Rubio, Derrick Rose, and Iman Shupert. All Adiddas. That should tell them something lol

not in your dreams. those would go on sale the day after they release, seriously.

Dude GR colorways for Brons, Kobes and Durants get put on sale, get major price cuts or end up in outlets. 

Of all Nike's athletes Love is the best prospect for giving a sig. Even giving Love the Hyperposite would be a good look 

If the shoe looks good it will sell decent. That's the major problem with the Jordan Brand sigs, the shoes are @**#%@+ hideous 

He knows he will never be the same after that injury so he needs all the endorsements he can get.

After all the injuries Adidas athletes have got this year I would think twice about signing with them but that is a lot of money.

Originally Posted by VTRAN

Ricky Rubio, Derrick Rose, and Iman Shupert. All Adiddas. That should tell them something lol

Rubio was with Nike when he got injured Petrie

Leslie McDondald & Dexter Strickland.

lol @ yall thinking klove will move sig shoes.. guys like klove aren't marketable. best pf in the league =/= marketable. you know whos marketable? guys like blake griffin. flashy, all star, plays in the big market etc. i even think anthony davis can sell more sigs as of right now than klove

From what i see its a lifetime contract and thats the reason why you leave nike not a bad deal money talks BS walks

Back
Top Bottom