Riding the train unappreciation

Brah i have to ride MARTA EVERYDAY
smh.gif

I make sure i always sit in the first cart, nobody rides the first cart lol.

But all i do is ride back and forth from H.E. Holmes to Five Points.

Haha whenever my friends and I took the Metra in the suburbs
We would just go to the 2nd floor and lay on the ground when the dude came, so we didn't have to pay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

The Red Line be crackin too hard sometimes... You're guranteed to see something left field ask Haiti5
laugh.gif
smh.gif

but its appreciated
pimp.gif
just like ol boy that got cut up the other day in broad daylight...or all them cats i used to see snatchin purses on 79th

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

The F Line in NYC has go to be the worst line, always packed with people smelling like all kinds of wierd stuff. Always late and stops for 5minutes between stations.
smh.gif
wish I could drive to school but parkings a pain in the $#+.

the F line??? seriously? that's one of the better trains. I used to take the J train and the c train EVERYDAY to high school... let me tell you you dontknow how many times i was late because people would get sick on the c train, or the train had to be evacuated because the train doors wouldn't work or abum pull down their pants and took a %!*#
smh.gif

and not to mention the j train has no schedule and likes to randomly skip stops whenever it feels like it.... and has the craziest/ shadiest characters

but for the mostpart the MTA is appreciated i have wayyy wayyy wayyyyy too many hilarious train stories
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

B.A.R.T. FTW!!!!

for those not familiar with the Bay, that stands for Bay Area Rapid Transport.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

6 train>

all them broads coming from hunter>>>>
true. i used to take the 6 train almost every day when i was wit da ex.
pimp.gif
. but i just love the 1 train since its the dyckman/ heights/ west side train.

also the L train be having lots of broads. from bk coming to manhattan. & vice versa

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

hell no i love taking the trains

the trains be filled with broads.

broads = hoodrats ? or broads=dimes ?

nerd.gif

Haven't seen the broads=dimes yet riding the train here in Atlanta

nerd.gif

Yeah i hate riding that hood infested MARTA train. But the hoodness filters out once you get past FIve Points on the N-S line going toward Droraville or N.Springs

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Latenights in nyc I'm skipping the subway and hopping on the metro north...subway is bum central after 11pm
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Latenights in nyc I'm skipping the subway and hopping on the metro north...subway is bum central after 11pm
laugh.gif

no it isn't, it's not that bad bro

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

broads = hoodrats ? or broads=dimes ?

nerd.gif

You mean after you make out of 5 points, hell 5 points smell like @ss and piss them bums be pissing every where down there that's why they be hose piping that place down LOL on the real the ground ain't never dry bruh and let's not get on them females or should I say "studs" LOL Haven't seen the broads=dimes yet riding the train here in Atlanta

nerd.gif

Yeah i hate riding that hood infested MARTA train. But the hoodness filters out once you get past FIve Points on the N-S line going toward Droraville or N. Springs

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

drsfinest72 wrote:

akuratl02 wrote:

drsfinest72 wrote:

Keithahundred wrote:

drsfinest72 wrote:

Very true, but the piss smell is too strong for me LOL
nyc trains doesnt smell like pee so im good lol.

except during after hours where bums and stuff pee on them self & sleep on the seats
sick.gif

Straight up .... chics on the "A" train be killing it !!! straight to da heights ...

homie knows his trains!
laugh.gif
A train is where is at and the
& D too. the 1 train be full of chicks too.

That chic in your Avy looks like an "A" train rider
laugh.gif
... 1 train is murder , D train to the concourse is murder /// 4 train > the 5 line .. Kinsbridge shorties
devil.gif

pimp.gif
i used to live up in kingsbridge. so many broads its not even funny. now i live in the heights. so you know how the 1 & A trian be. but dont sleep on the 5 line either.

word? kingsbridge and wat?
*looks at my avy*
1 & a train all the way..
the girls coming from G dubss...wow..

Back
Top Bottom