Rihanna at Bajan Cropover.. VOL: FIST BITE **56K BEWARE**

devil.gif

sdzg5f.jpg

Too much focus on Rhianna. I'm sure there were dozens there looking better in those outfits.

some of yall are idiots..... Im not a rihanna fan but you need to know that the pictures shown of her, is what goes down at carnivals, especially in trinidad.... it happens....That makes her a skeeze? really? smh

Glad she experienced her carnival(cropover) something im sure miss minaj wont even try to do

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

some of yall are idiots..... Im not a rihanna fan but you need to know that the pictures shown of her, is what goes down at carnivals, especially in trinidad.... it happens....That makes her a skeeze? really? smh
that makes it right?
indifferent.gif
being a @#$@$=being a @#$%@ regardless of location or cultural acceptance of grimy behavior. And no, this has NOTHING to do whether I'd smash or not

Glad she experienced her carnival(cropover) something im sure miss minaj wont even try to do

Dudes literally wouldn''t be able to control themselves.

It'd be worth a few years behind bars and a lawsuit to smang Miss Nicki
pimp.gif

But seriously, Minaj > Rihanna

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

Originally Posted by 0cks

Imagine being stranded on a deserted island with shorty
smokin.gif

...in a couple years we'd have a whole colony of juniors and what not.
devil.gif
devil.gif
Even if she had triplets you'd only have 6 kids within 2 years. Far less than the required 32 people to be legally considered a colony.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by jumpman247

She just looks nasty to me now :-\
Yeah 
ohwell.gif

But I'd still smash... Raw..
30t6p3b.gif
It's because red haired Rihanna/post Chris Breezy beatdown tries too hard to be raunchy nowadays and lost her cuteness appeal she had before.  oh well....

Originally Posted by YoungLloyd

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

Originally Posted by 0cks

Imagine being stranded on a deserted island with shorty
smokin.gif

...in a couple years we'd have a whole colony of juniors and what not.
devil.gif
devil.gif
Even if she had triplets you'd only have 6 kids within 2 years. Far less than the required 32 people to be legally considered a colony.
I dunno if its cause its early and im still tired, but this cracked me up.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I don't know, man. She just looks stank as hell to me. I'd still fornicate, but something about her look makes me think she has something.

This.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

that makes it right?
indifferent.gif
being a @#$@$=being a @#$%@ regardless of location or cultural acceptance of grimy behavior. And no, this has NOTHING to do whether I'd smash or not
The hell are you talkin bout fam?

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by jumpman247

She just looks nasty to me now :-\
Yeah 
ohwell.gif

But I'd still smash... Raw..
30t6p3b.gif
It's because red haired Rihanna/post Chris Breezy beatdown tries too hard to be raunchy nowadays and lost her cuteness appeal she had before.  oh well....

Yeah, that hit the nail on the head. She's too smutty now to be attractive, but sex sells I guess. 

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

that makes it right?
indifferent.gif
images

Back
Top Bottom