Rihanna > Nikki Minaj

Originally Posted by vprbullet

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Rihanna >>>>>>>>>>

must be mentally challenged if you even believed the hype behind that being her...
ohwell.gif
gullible blog readers... Nicki is from my hood... I've seen her around almost everyday... she never came close to dressing like that
roll.gif
Thats Nicki bro.
This vid just resurfaced, I saw it like a year or two ago if Im not mistaken.

Rihanna >>>>>>>>>>

must be mentally challenged if you even believed the hype behind that being her...
ohwell.gif
gullible blog readers... Nicki is from my hood... I've seen her around almost everyday... she never came close to dressing like that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

This points to a win.

We've all seen Rihanna's forehead, but she's still bad.

But we haven't seen Nikki Minaj sans wig. She could look like Just Blaze under that.

Plus we KNOW Rihanna is a freak, and Island Freaks > Bronx Freaks.

We've seen teh n00dz.

And we haven't seen Nikki Minaj sans wig, I can't stress that enough.

My-T.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I actually dont find Rihanna attractive at all. She's pretty and all that but doesn't do anything for me..
i kinda feel the same way, she is an attractive girl but "doesnt do anything for me"

as far as the comparison though.....both are pretty girls but neither one is worth much noise imo. rihanna accent is cool i guess.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by vprbullet

Rihanna >>>>>>>>>>

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
Thats Nicki bro.
trust me that aint Nicki my dude... there are vidz and pics I can show you to prove it. Nicki is my boss' shawtyz close friend... I've seen Nicki on a reg since like 06... she aint neva step out lookin like that... plus... that girl from the vid is from the BX

Originally Posted by Diego

Thats Nicki bro.

indifferent.gif

%+*! you !#+**. 
laugh.gif

Either way it goes, if that vid happens to be fake, Rihanna still looks better, and is freakier.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

This points to a win.

We've all seen Rihanna's forehead, but she's still bad.

But we haven't seen Nikki Minaj sans wig. She could look like Just Blaze under that.

Plus we KNOW Rihanna is a freak, and Island Freaks > Bronx Freaks.

We've seen teh n00dz.

And we haven't seen Nikki Minaj sans wig, I can't stress that enough.

My-T.
/ Thread

Shame on the man that would not let Rihanna s!t on their face after a sweaty workout.

Back
Top Bottom