Rihanna VS Teyana Taylor Vol: Get Ya Popcorn

Rihanna is going the 50 route, she's going at anyone close to Breezy :lol:

All that matters

Teyana's body >
Rihanna's face >

Rih pretty much bodied her with the header.

Could probably have her removed off the face of the planet and no one would be none the wiser. 

I don't know man, after reading the tweets seems like Teyana was giving it to Rih Rih and her homegirls. Rihanna is actually the one who started it but seemed to back down after Teyana started coming after her hard...

Doh well, they should both fight it out in a bikini boxing match :evil:

I swear I still don't get how Teyana got on at all. Her biggest work thus far has to be the GOOD Music album. I remember she was signed to Star Trek at like 15 but I honestly have no idea what for.

I aint hating tho.

she kinda look like Neyo in the face dough 
grin.gif

So have they apologized to each other yet....?

Seems to be the blueprint for instaheadlines nowadays

start off cool>be indifferent towards one another>subliminal shot>internet beef>get 'hacked'>apology>photo together

Teyana Taylor called Hot97 to explain...

“I really don’t understand neither. I’ve been in the studio, minding my business. I heard she made a video…I just thought it was really harsh. You got a dude singing “Caught Up In The Rapture of Love” with big hair, a snap-back, and Jordans on. That ain’t a coinkidink. She knew what she was doing.”

“I think her fans allows and condone her behavior and she does this to everybody. And it’s not always fun and games. You do it, you get away with it. You tried me. You clapped but I clapped back.

I do think she’s a cyber-bully. And I think she has dope music, I’m not no hater. She’s a pretty girl. But that don’t mean you can bully people.”

this ***** sound like an ugly girl crying in the locker room cuz the "mean girls" didn't invite her over to the mall.

*****! YOU IS ******G GROWN!!! NO YOU DIDN'T LET THE WORDS 'CYBER-BULLY' REALLY COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH

this ***** sound like an ugly girl crying in the locker room cuz the "mean girls" didn't invite her over to the mall.

*****! YOU IS ******G GROWN!!! NO YOU DIDN'T LET THE WORDS 'CYBER-BULLY' REALLY COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH

Did you see her replies, she handled herself perfectly fine.

Back
Top Bottom